So, using this troop in PvP for 5 glory bonus per battle seems … a bit slow for 5 glory. A couple questions:
- Do you have to win the fight to receive the 5 glory bonus? I know you can’t retreat, but do you have to win?
- Is it worth doing if it impedes you from your normal 3-trophy ranked fights w/ higher gold and glory potential?
Regarding team-building around him (I refuse to play casual PvP, so only taking ranked into consideration) - 3 questions:
- Would you take the approach of adding him to your speed explore team with sunbird/rowanne/firebomb and just farming 1 trophy teams hoping for wins? -or-
- Do you have a team of 3 that can carry him or any other event troop when you need to on weeks where the event is like this one? -or-
- Do you go through the effort of building a strong, viable, and competitive team capable of consistently winning 2T-3T teams in ranked PvP with this new Knight/Centaur?
I’m going to reply here with some teams I think might work, because I personally love the centaur race but am not sure if the true mythics I’m missing would hamper my ability to really be competitive with an all-centaur or all-knight team utilizing the Vanguard troop.
Here’s the link to my GOWDB troop collection for anyone willing to help on some team-building possibilities:
Thanks in advance – I’ll share anything I come up with, too!
- Derek, aka Aurora Borealis, rep. Apollo and Artemis of OLYMPIA