Valraven appearing rates

Again! One more person says i’m a liar!

R u a “last thursdayism” member? My memory doesn’t playing trick with me! I’ve never bought more than 5 tiers in a bounty event. Exclusion is only this one!

Also, “results” that you show me doesn’t show the “x30 team, T5”. Only points and remaining sigils.

I get a ±1 valraven in a class events sometimes. I know it 'cause I perfectly remember that almost every class event I’ve managed to get 4 out of 8 rewards without buying any tier. But sometimes i got 3 rewards and 3 battles won (-1 valraven), sometimes 4 rewards and 2 battles won (+1 valraven). I understand what you tried to say.

And one more thing. Do you think that it is ok when players get the same amount of points (when the points per battle are fixed) even if valraven appearance is RNG? Cause when the points per battle are fixed and you have same amount of tiers bought and a different amount of extra sigils, then you must get the different amount of points at the end. Which means that the amount of valravens dropped to a player is static and the “appearance rate” doesn’t matter!

Here is the video feel free to watch it https://www.youtube.com/live/E6nj3MKrREg?si=ZZEq12W1aUcsqBoK

You remind me of another guy here who claimed that hero level affected gold per hour and kept doubling down when being shown multiple proof his claim was nonsense.

I will not reply to this topic anymore.

You are right. Everyone else is wrong.

But make sure to take a screenshot next time at the end of Friday to show how right you are.

10 Likes

Merged the threads as they’re the same discussion.

2 Likes