"Upgradable" filter does not work correctly

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 8.1.0

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I collected 32 Zhul’Kari troops and fully upgraded them, and expected to go to power level 23, but the game shows that I upgraded only 31 of 32 troops. I filtered by “Upgradable”, and nothing was shown as not upgraded to level 20 or without 3 traits. “Bound Mage” was at level 15, but it had no icons showing that it could be upgraded.

All other conditions are met: I have 3 pets at level 20 and Eldrazhor is at 2500 renown.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Didn’t notice when it started.

Steps to make it happen again
Get a new troop, make it Mythic rarity, but do not develop it to level 20.

Can you screenshot your troop collection?

Here they are:

And other parameters:

Bound mage level 15

2 Likes

Yes, thanks. But why it was not shown when I filtered troops with “Upgradable”?

Upgradable only shows traitable and ascendable. It has always been that way. You might want to open a suggestion thread to suggest that it should also show troops which can be leveled

I assume leveling bound mage did fix your issue?

4 Likes

Yes, leveling Bound Mage solved the problem.

1 Like

The bug that Upgradeable does not properly sort Levelable has been reported many times, with no action.

The other common bug is that upgrading a troop in any way does not change where it appears in the troop order until you restart the game (or, at minimum, exit the troop screen). Again, reported many times but no action.

Many other obvious and necessary improvements to the Filter system have inexplicably been ignored, even when more complicated changes have been made to accommodate new “features” added to the game.

It would be very much appreciated if these systems were fixed and updated before any new features were added to the game.

4 Likes