[UPDATED RECRUITMENT] Order of Bastet Guild - Looking to give stray cats a home!

Yo, been playing for 3 weeks now level 57 guarantee 1500 seals atleast 100k gold, 100 trophies, Tier 1

Omnicel 1

Hi, Omni.

How are your Kingdoms doing?

Well they are quite low because i was more committed to trying to get the guild task done at the time not realizing the kingdoms as something more than a story line that i found boring. however i make enough gold from maps and pvp to handle donating and uprgading them.

Hi there, Omni.

If you donā€™t mind a semi-casual Guild, then we can definitely give you a home. :smile:

Omnicel 1 is your game ID?

sounds good to me :slight_smile: and yeah thats my ā€œinvite codeā€

Alrighty, laddles and germs!!!

Order of Bastetā€™s been doing pretty darned well, but Iā€™m in need of filling two openings for the coming week(s) ahead!!

Looking to give any stray cats a home who are lvl 100+, have a bit more seasoning to be able to teach our newer cubs how to ā€œHuntā€, as in the way of the game and such, and preferably female.

Nothing against thā€™guys, but weā€™re pretty top-heavy in that regard and Iā€™d like to get some more gals into the mix.

So!! 2 Openings! Lvl 100+, active players who are looking for a home and are eager and willing to help out the Guild and contribute!

Leave invite code here, send me mail of interest, and/or find me in-game.

Lysana

Doing a ā€œBumpā€ and giving a shout-out to all you GoW peeps out there!

Order of Bastet has two openings and weā€™re on the hunt for a couple of seasoned individuals who can help teach our ā€˜younger cubsā€™ the lay of the land. Preference on these last two openings will be for lvl 100+ with Kingdoms to lvl 10 at least. I would also prefer to find two gals who can help balance things out a bit.

Give a holla-holla here with your Invite Code or find me in-game (Lysana).

Hey there. Just bringing some milk and cookies!
Ya got a nice guild here, great view!

1 Like

Wooohooooo!!

Order of Bastet, active and running for only approximately two months is now full!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to you and your team!

1 Like

Congrats Lady Kendra :smile_cat:

1 Like

Bump!!

Grins a bit Order of Bastetā€™s doing well, but always looking for stray cats seeking a home.

Iā€™m on the hunt to fill at least one opening with someone whoā€™s a bit ā€œlonger in the toothā€ game-wise, a veteran who can help our ā€˜cubsā€™ learn to hunt, learn the game and the lay of the land.

Hello, I am lvl 129, interested in joining

Invite code: UTTERNOOB

Bumpity-bump bump!!

Hi there, all you GoW-lovinā€™ peeps out there, especially all you cat-lovinā€™, Egyptian-Mythos lovinā€™ peeps.

Got one opening at this time, Order of Bastet stalking the charts slow and steady, beinā€™ sleek, sweet and hungry! Iā€™m hoping to find an experienced ā€œhunterā€ who can help teach the cubs the way of hunting and the lay of the land.

Weā€™re ranked 717, level 54.

Weā€™ve also recently installed and are implementing a Seals Minimum of 750/week.

If interested, leave note here with invite code

hey there :slight_smile: am currently in a guild but looking for a new one if theres still a spot in the Order of Bastet Guild I would like an invite pls ā€¦ I am level 169 and my invite code is edye :slight_smile:

Hey,Edye.

Sent you a PM.

Currently full. Iā€™ll let yā€™all know when we have an opening

Greetings again, all!

After some house cleaning, Order of Bastet has four openings!

Iā€™d like to fill at least two of them with more experienced players whose Kingdoms may be at least lvl 5, while others who are newer are also welcomed.

Please note that the Recruitment post at the top has been updated.

Anyone interested can reach me via here with interest and invite code, by sending me a PM/mail or find me in-game. I am, within there, Lysana.

Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Congrats on your guildmates leader board finish!

Thx much,Lynn! :smiley: