Update: Tie goes to the AI

Move along… Nothing to see here folks. :wink:

1 Like

I have no idea what those ss are supposed to be showing?

1 Like

What kind of storm is happening?

This was obviously caused by an “outside issue.” :wink:

Just don’t expect devs to be able to explain what may have happened, they don’t have a clue what is going on now :laughing:

1 Like

Did you just kill a Valraven that triggered a purple strom?
Maybe you had a troop with Infernal Armor, Valraven takes the skull, kills your troop and himself, TWQ triggers her trait first but since the traits go from left to right then Valraven triggers his storm and overwrites TWQ’s. And now on the begging of your turn storm counter is on 7

My troop just died due to skull damage from the AI right before the SS.

But their troop left is still Enraged, which means he didn’t kill your troop, something else did and it’s not alive anymore, so it prob killed itself and prob had a purple storm on death

1 Like

Try again. :grinning:

(And no the first troop didn’t cause the storm upon death.)
Minus 1 point to @Fleg as well for liking the wrong answer.
Oh and, I could be wrong, but I think the bottom most troop will create the storm if more than one can trigger. (I don’t remember it to be fact.)

Ok, tell me, why is there a purple storm that triggered during their turn?
And traits trigger in the order of top left to bottom left, then from top right to bottom right. So if both you and them have a storm on death, theirs will always trigger last.

2 Likes

Delve where Darkstorm is summoned upon Enemy Kill?
:thinking::vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good question.
For which I have a good answer.
If this means cause a dark storm when killing a troop…
Screenshot_20190626-021205_Chrome
Then you are right, the bone storm was trumped by the dark storm when my ally died.

Forgive me for missing the fine print.
I wanted to see if I could get all the Faction Assault rewards in under a hour off of just Tier 1. I succeeded. :grinning:

3 Likes

I want my 1 point back for liking the correct answer! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The points go unchanged because I was referring to this. :grinning:

Isn’t that exactly what happened though?

Lol, no. The enraged had nothing to do with it. Nor did my troop die from other causes or troops.
The AI’s last troop summoned a dark storm when it killed my troop (thanks to a delve trait that I missed earlier). So the dark storm cancelled out my bone storm at the exact same time.

1 Like