Update 3.5 Chat

Your gonna have to put it in random to try and find out what it is

and pay 50 gems to change it to something else… lol

1 Like

Unfortunately yes

Can you put ingots in the legendary tasks.

2 Likes

That would be awesome to see

1 Like

I love the update so far

1 Like

Update is complete garbage. Not one real improvement in it. All this update did was over complicate the way you level things up. Kingdoms levelling is a joke. Weapons upgrades will take forever since they introduced yet another currency to the game.

1 Like

Farm pvp to get ingots

Yeah then you need millions of souls to upgrade those common ingots that you get 90% of the time in PvP matches. Yes you can get the higher rarity from gem keys but this just dilutes the drop rate of decent troops.

1 Like

No it doesn’t decrease the chance for you to get a mythic troop

The dev can say that all they want but adding something to a drawing pool without taking something out decreases your odds for everything in that drawing.

1 Like

Not the way they programed it

Plain and simple I can’t stand this update

why not? In my opinion it’s a great update

I’ve already stated my reasons they overcomplicated every aspect of hero and kingdom leveling. Plus added a completely unnecessary resource to have to sink time into hunting. Levelling didn’t need to be touched what they need is fresh quests.

1 Like

They do that by adding kingdom quests and class quests

The kingdom quest take like 20 minutes to churn through and there is no story to raid and invasion events whatsoever. The events they have right now are a complete joke. I’ve been on the brink of quitting ever since raid and invasion started this update has pushed me even closer. I’m giving it a couple weeks but I’m leaning towards quitting. If I was a new player and I downloaded the game for the first time I would quit within days of playing.

Make a post in the suggestions feed stating what you would like to see

Done that many times