Unusual high VP points 19 wins = 7946 VPs

**Platform, device version and operating system:Android

**Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Please look at the stat of 2nd player. 19 win = 7946 VPs so avg 1 win = 418 points. If we -1000 VP from goals so it’s still 365/match. Victory talisman in Frenzy with 90 VP & 2nd round win is somewhere around 300-350 I think. This player stat look pretty shady to me.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This screenshot is taken on Monday

I had the same in my league, must be bot accounts.

Nothing new, the game falls slowly apart

1 Like

That scores is very possible with the point booster tokens while as the top post isnt.

6946 /19 = ~365

Just looks like a player who is trying to maximize their VP per battle by rerolling opponents until 90VP battles pop up.
:vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Getting that 1 win is not difficult . But get ALL 19 wins with nearly perfect score , especially with Wargare or Wild Plains team, it’s just seem impossible.

2 Likes

Agreed that it’s not an easy feat, but if they’re willing to reroll enough times to find a defense they feel that they can obliterate, throw in some P2W talismans and monoliths, and the numbers are not beyond reason, even if unusual.
:vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

7946 / 19 = 418 (plus a fraction).

Is it possible to get 418 points from a fight, even with talismans? Just once, let alone averaging that total for 19 fights?

But 5946 / 19 = 312.94736842105263157894736842105
Don’t forget the extra 2000 obtained when one reaches the last two pvp goals.
:wink:

1 Like

Found the points a little off this weeek as well. But heres a good one i get 1 90 point fight and 1 68 point fight lol the rest are 50 well i get 90 for hurricane as well but never see him as he doesnt really play pvp or 90 for crazy but once again never see him.just this waggity tagged fellow so until i get more 90 i will save double point tokenss and when fair will have a killer week lol

Worth mentioning, it is also possible to carry over the previous week’s pvp goal rewards to the current week if you don’t claim them. So that’s potentially 1,000 free vp from doing “nothing” this week. Can changes the numbers a little bit.

(and then this weeks pvp goals can also be claimed to add another 1,000 free vp)

nevermind

1 Like

Have you confirmed this? I heard that it’s not possible.

I’m pretty sure I have in the past, It got me out of doing the last bit of pvp farming when I didn’t have enough score.

That being said, I tried to claim it first before starting pvp and got nothing, so I’ll try again next week to make sure I’m wrong, if I’m wrong.

“carry over the previous week’s pvp goal rewards to the current week if you don’t claim them.”

I used to do this, but it’s no longer possible. Even if you do one battle to be placed into a league, you aren’t credited the 1000 vp from the reward mail.

1 Like

Where do you come up with 2000 from? Unless it’s different on other platforms (I’m on PS4), you only get 1000 bonus points for the last PvP goal; there’s no bonus points for the second-to-last.

2 Likes

good to know, thanks

I am using the PC Steam version.

Perhaps I was mistaken. But I remember that after getting the second-to-last goal, I was given 1000 points when claiming that goal. That gave me enough points to then claim the last goal, which gave me another 1000.

I will pay more attention to this next Monday.
:thinking:

It was a challenge. 19 x 366/365 VP =6946 +1000

I usually end up in this kind of point situation. Both persons above me and below me have done 66% more fights.

The only fights I do are on days where I can use good one shot teams in blood frenzy zone. I get the magic bonuses and then run a gnome-a-palooza in the blood frenzy zone, using victory talismans for fights that have ~90vp base score.

15 minutes for weekly PvP rewards and zero losses. Obviously costs a gnome-a-palooza, but I don’t mind.

4 Likes

It’s a known secret, but one that doesn’t harm/help anyone since everyone gets it and there’s no further rewards at that point.

1 Like