Unrepentant did too hit #7 and I'm not a liar

Whether or not this is a callout, it’s clearly a private matter that has no business being dragged in front of everyone. Wouldn’t PMs have been sufficient?

I agree with @Ozball; unless the context is unambiguously positive, chat names should be blanked out to avoid possible shaming.

1 Like

Well @Ozball gave me the redacted version and I updated it. What’s said on 001 isn’t very private.

Just tread carefully in this thread everyone.

3 Likes

i smell a call out :smiley:

Btw this is most recent SS: 8:54AM, 8.29.2017

Yeah bro. I said you AREN’T 7th because you were recruiting for 7th which is Tigerclaw… Sorry didn’t know you were recruiting for them last night!!! Teddy was saying some other stuff, Don’t go calling me out for things I did not say. Just get the facts up that’s all.

4 Likes

You could just recruit as a top 10 guild… that’s what I do. #tigerclaw

3 Likes

I said we were 7th and you said you didn’t buy it. After someone pointed out we dropped back to 8th, I never claimed we were 7th. So I’m not taking your 2 cents on that. Above you can see my proof.

1 Like

Bro i pointed out that you are 8 and not 7, but your recruitment post was recruiting for #7 which is wrong, never did i once say i didn’t believe you were at a time. Y’all thinking some other ish.

1 Like

Muted, searching for block…

2 Likes

Guys keep it civil please. If you have a problem with a specific person please take it to PMs.

There’s a Trump Wall alliance lol

It was a matter of time I guess before we had some deleted posts. Oh brotha

Thanks for the Trump Wall shout-out :slight_smile: Brick by brick, baby.

Oh, indeed.

Wooooooooooooooow. The struggle.

we have long since surpassed them lol, we are getting close to #6 in a few weeks

1 Like

I’ve also gotten in the habit of posting screenshots when I mention rank for proof. That way it will be much harder to accuse me of lying if things change.

2 Likes

you did not lie, it was 100% truth, they are in the dust now, on to the next

1 Like

Sure it wasn’t a lie, but it was a mistake. I didn’t notice things changed and I’m not even opening myself to the accusation in the first place is my point. Enough said.

Y’all crazy.

1 Like