Unlock Underworld quest doesn't complete correctly

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam
Screenshot or image:
not included
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
There’s a quest in questline to unlock underworld. Quest completed when I finished all quests in Sins of Maraj, BUT as i didn’t have all quests done in other 3 kingdoms (Blackhawk, Wild Plains, Leonis Kingdom) needed to unlock the Underworld it shouldn’t complete.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Had only 1 shot to do it, but i’m pretty sure that it will happen for everyone.

Steps to make it happen again
Create a new account. Progress with quests until you have a quest to unlock the Underworld. Unlock 4 kingdoms: (Blackhawk, Wild Plains, Leonis Kingdom, Sins of Maraj). Finish quest line in Sins of Maraj, before finishing quests in other kingdoms from the group.

@Kaffka, hope you guys can setup similiar player setting without the need to manualy do all quests and unlock kingdoms to reproduce the bug :wink:

Prior to the kingdom process revamp the Underworld got unlocked by completing the Sin of Maraj quest line. I suspect this part somehow survived within the task system, it’s still checking the old instead of the new unlock condition.

Yeep, but that’s a bug currently. Task needs to have it’s check extended to check if all 4 kingdoms have their quest lines finished. (that would be more userfriendly)
OR task needs to be renamed to: “Complete all quest in Sins of Maraj”, but that might be confusing for new players → next quest requires to use the faction portal once, which cannot be done until you unlock, and if you have underworld locked, helper sends you to nowhere… :wink: