Unique Guild Opportunity-Open Recruiting for all levels

Relaxed play guild composed of a core of daily upper level players (1062, 935, 500+ and 400+) looking for active players at all levels. We welcome multiple players looking to stay together and new players looking for their first guild. We’re happy to help you level up - only requirement is active play and contribution of seals earned. No play for two weeks without notifying Guild Master results in a warning and then kick. We do Raid Boss and Invasion on voluntary basis, not currently doing Guild wars. If you have a real life and like to do your own thing but enjoy the cooperative benefits of being in an active guild without the pressure, we could be the Guild for you. Join us!

2 Likes

I recremend this guild they are wonderful ppl

2 Likes

Hi, your guild sounds amazing and exactly what I am looking for, I’m a level 320 who would be happy to contribute to tasks and willing to contribute as fully as possible to Guild Wars, Raid Boss and Invasion, and I can contribute to anything else to help out the guild.

Invite code is WARREN_FSMP , Let me know if I could be of use to your guild

Sent you an invite! Hope you can join us. This is a quiet week because we aren’t currently during Guild Wars and we’re trying to sort out non-contributors, but we’ll be gearing up for Raid Boss next week. We’re trying to get in the mode of checking the Guild Chat for communications now that there‘s a whole guild, so if you join us please check in via Guild Chat. Thanks!

TAKREEM

We’ve currently got room for three. Check out Spyro’s Army and join us!

Hey, I’m level 118. I’d be interested in joining if you still have room. I’m looking for a more active guild I can grow with.

Hi~ Tried to send you an invitation and it’s telling me you don’t exist - I think you need to leave your current guild before I can invite you. We’d be happy for you to join us if you’re still interested - let me know when you’ve left your current guild and we’ll send a new invite. If you join us, please check the guild chat periodically for announcements. Thanks!

Hey, I’m ready now :slight_smile:

Bumping - We’ve just opened up a few more spots. Come join a casual, low key, friendly guild with lots to offer as you level up!

Hi, I just begun to play and I really enjoy the game, im up every day trying to level up. I’m looking for kind active mates, and from what you explain i think you and your guild are what I look for :slight_smile:
Hope to see you soon

Hi~ glad to hear you’re enjoying the game! If you’re an active player leveling up, we should be perfect for you. Our higher level players who have maxed their kingdoms contribute gold to finish tasks and provide gems souls and keys to newer players, all we ask is that you remember to collect and contribute all those guild seals you’ll be earning from battles, etc. We also ask you check the guild chat when you log on to play to see any announcements - you can also use it to ask questions, make suggestions or just revel in a really good battle or key pull! :smiley: If you’re interested, you’ll need to leave your current guild (if any) and let me know your invite code so that we can invite you to join. Cheers!

Hi, FORZAC_X5E2 for invite, I used to play lots of mmorpg on top lead by the past. I can’t spend anymore all the time needed with mmo’s but I think it will be fine with this game. So i’m used to follow orders :wink:
See you soon.

Hi - invite sent! That’s one of the best things about Gems IMHO - game can be played on so many different levels depending on the time you have available, No worries - just be sure to collect your seals whenever you’re playing so that they add to the weekly guild total and let Bomb Puncher know if you’re going to be inactive for longer than a week or two. Check the guild chat (right hand tab on the chat window) for announcements, or feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, etc. Don’t know if you’re interested or at a level for Raid Boss, but if you can get through the first minions and bosses to the portal level, rewards through Portal 4 are yours courtesy of the Guild. Cheers!

I’m interested in joining. My current guild isn’t working together. Invite code: Generoushotshot33299_UPKY

Hi - we’d be glad to have you, but your invite code comes up “does not exist”. If you can get us a valid invite code, we’d be happy to send an invite.

Hello, I am interested in joining your guild. I’m only level 72 right now, been playing for about 10 days. Working on leveling kingdoms so won’t contribute much gold before they’re leveled but I can reach 1500 seals every week to help the guild. Will try my best in invasions and raid boss though my troops aren’t that great yet. My invite code is CAPCA_UEHC though I’m still in my current guild so let me know if I can join so I can leave. Thanks

Sounds like a good fit and we’d be glad to have you join us. We can help provide gems, keys and souls while you’re leveling those kingdoms. Raid Boss and Invasions are totally optional, just a small core of players playing so far - but as your troops get strong enough to get through to that first rewards tier, we take it from there and you also get the rewards from all the portals we can close or towers we can defeat, so it’s worth considering as you continue to level up. It’ll be about 10 hours before I can log on today - if you can leave your current guild sometime in that time frame and left me know when you have, I’ll send you an invite as soon as I log on. End of the week is a perfect time to switch guild - we have been steadily adding active players and winnowing out those who don’t contribute, but we also understand real life - if you’re going to be inactive for any extended period please just use the Guild chat to let Bomb Puncher know. Any comments or suggestions are also always welcome. Cheers!

Thank you. I’ve left the guild and am waiting for your invite.

Great timing - I’ve not left yet, so invite sent. Cheers!

Hello! Lvl 145 and play daily. Please consider me! HAXONNA_ZCKW