Undocumented Changes in the Console 1.095 Update

This is a list of things that are new to this version of the game that have not been listed elsewhere. It’s not a huge list at the moment, but it is a start.

1. Upon completing 60 PvP revenges, you are awarded 1 Event Key in addition to Gold and Souls. This will show up in your mail.

2. (Temporarily removed to be confirmed that what’s written is true.)

If you discover anything else, feel free to add it.

Revenge Rewards are the same system as PC now.

Rewards at every 5 and 15 Revenge wins

Is it me or everytime i log in and win revenge i get 90 souls?

Okay, I know this is a bit late, and it now matches the PC/mobile side of things, but technically, since I don’t see any documentation on it, it still fits the category:

You no longer receive an added bonus for getting two or more instances of the same object (troop, gold, glory, gems, souls) when opening chests. Previously your second and subsequent instances of an object were in effect doubled.

This isn’t a huge deal, but it does make it slightly harder to acquire glory now. I could also see it impacting event chests, where the pool of possible resources is very low and the chance of duplication very high.

That’s not true, it was only a display bug making it look like you received more. You only get 20 glory for a gold key, if you got two in a bunch of chests it would say 60 but you only got 40.