Underspire Treasure Rooms

The Underspire is a large mostly bland dungeon. Can you add some treasure rooms for more variety and rewards? By treasure rooms I mean the mini-game that is found under the games tab and requires a treasure map to play. Unlike the standard mini- game it should offer currency rewards depending on how many turns or the number of high end treasure chests you open.

Rewards would be underworld shards, diamonds, Dragonite, cursed gems, torches, laterns, gem shards, gnome song verses, etc.

You could even make it that the more maps you spend per run multiplies your earned rewards. You can allow VIP players to spend more maps than everyone else.

1 Like

More specifically, I would like to see two things added to Underspire:

• Chance of a Wandering Merchant appearing after each battle (same as Explore).
  • Make the “Gnome Treasure Room” include a Treasure Gnome (same as Deep Delves).
3 Likes

Daemon/Genie would be a much more interesting choice in the Underspire than it could ever be in Daily Delves or the all-too-brief Explore mode. Especially if you received a significant bonus/penalty early on that would persist through the rest of the week.

3 Likes

I know. I was excited when the gnome room popped up week 1 and then super disappointed when the rewards were just standard rewards

1 Like

Well, the official response is they will remove that room from the pool available in Underspire. Not the most desired outcome, but whatevs.

1 Like