Underspire: The Return of the Endless Corridor

Hi all,

I raised this with the team this morning and found there was a miscommunication/missing piece of info.

This isn’t a bug.

Basically, the dead ends won’t be longer than 6 tiles - which is the full information I had at the time I shared the info with the community, and double checked with the team before sharing.

However, what I found out after raising this issue this morning is that while the dead ends can’t be longer than 6 tiles in a single path, short branches can still be generated off those dead end paths.

I think we were all expecting that to an extent, however, the confusion came for everyone (including myself) as one of those side branches can be generated off the end of the main dead end path and heading in the same direction.

I’ve drawn on @Fourdottwoone 's screenshot to try to illustrate, if we take aqua as the main branch and then the pink arrows the “branches”:

If I had been aware of this when I originally shared the changes I absolutely would have included this in my post, so I apologise.

I know this sort of thing with missing information has happened a number of times and I’m discussing with the team how to make sure this sort of information is stored/shared in a better way in future.

I’ll find the original thread we were discussing the change in and link this post over.

3 Likes