Underspire - BLACKHAWK teams

[6275,6316,6571,1538,3036,3,2,2,2,1,3,1,14018]

Elementalist class works well with this team although the example team has Frostmage class because I found it makes the board quite peppy, gives fast start to the hero and +2 magic for being in last place. The Hero also gains +1 magic when an ally casts a spell.

Despite Megavore and The Ruby Macaque having the same colours this team works surprisingly well and it is pretty fast.

Just keep spamming Captain Skullbeard - you’ll be golden !

Kraken can supply blue mana for Captain Skullbeard.

Be mindful that Kraken is quite squishy if he has not eaten but if you do lose him you should still win the match ok.

Since Ruby Macaque is a niche weapon I have made a team without it, replaced by Pirate’s Signet which works great.

[6275,6316,6571,1400,3036,3,2,2,2,1,3,1,14018]

Both of these are fast teams which easily beat E12 in all kingdoms so will be good to the final boss.

4 Likes

Looks great thanks!

I’m running…
scurvy seadog
Ruby macaque (corsair with summon talents)
Deckhand
Capt McCaw
(Sunken fleet banner)

Plenty of mana, lively and deadly, nice and fast, and anything submerged is an instakill for the captain.

Anyone else dressing up in their pirate costume? :joy:

4 Likes

I do look out for your teams on a monday thank you for sharing :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for looking :grinning::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is my.
2024093017233400-E28EF5176BB0B750C1660FBA901047D8_(1)

2 Likes

This is what I’ve started with:

Bile Blackheart
Ruby Macaque (Corsair)
Sycorax
Captain Saltclaw

Banner: Sunken Fleet (+2 blue, +1 red, -green)

Bile as self-buffing tank, skull basher, and exploder/generator.

Hero as primary magic damage fiend. Corsair for now for the traits and talents (Hunt / Deluge / Thieves’ Guild / High Seas), although switching to Elementalist later is always a possibility if I deem it necessary. Also does some level of mana generation with the weapon, although that’s not a primary focus.

Captain Saltclaw as secondary damage dealer plus his third trait – combine it with Thieves’ Guild on the Hero and you’re amp’ing up the magic on three troops very quickly if you can churn 4-matches.

So why Sycorax? A little board control, a little Impervious, the ability to give life… but also because I went through what was left after selecting the last three with a preference for a troop that covered Green or Yellow (or both) and that’s what I settled upon.

3 Likes

I’m doing Ruby Macaque/Sycorax/First Mate Axelubber/Scurvy Seadog

First time really getting to use Sycorax since I got it - loving it!!!

2 Likes