Under-inspired - seriously?!

If you look at the marked up version of your map that I posted above, look at the white line connecting the white and green keystones (main path). If you start at the 5th room from the white keystone on the main path (MP 2-5), you can see that the Boss room is 6 rooms away from MP2-5. So for each section, there will be a main path rooms 1-7 (7 being the keystone) and then various potential boss/merchant paths for that section stemming off those 7 main path rooms. Hope that makes sense - it’s easier to follow when you’re looking at the map.

1 Like

You’re smart to skip the dead end rooms. Hope you were able to find the blue boss, as well.

Do you have pictures of the boss rooms being more than 7+ rooms off the main path? I believe that’d be new.
Boss could have been less than 6 since before the endless corridor fixes. It’s just rare. I encountered one a week before the fix went out. This was August 23rd according to the Steam timestamp:

1 Like

I’d be curious to see screenshots of bosses 7+ spaces from the main path, if you have them. As far as I’m aware, that’s never been documented before.

1 Like

This week? I had to buy the 50 gem pack on Sunday in addition to spending the 50 + 100 each of the previous six days.

Last week? I spent 50 + 100 each of the first five days, then 50 + 100 on Saturday and expanded that to + 150 because I was getting concerned about my ability to close out the Underdelve based on my progress at that time. (I ended up not needing to buy on Sunday, but I felt “better safe than sorry”.)

Like I said above, maybe I’m just really unlucky the past two weeks.

I play on console. (PS4) I use these forums from the household PC. Even if I had taken screenshots, I have no way to transfer from the one to the other.

Sorry.

1 Like

You’re misunderstood the same thing I misunderstood the first full week.

People have already shown you where the main path is and where/what to count. It just needs to click and then it will be easy. I know because I’ve been there myself. :sweat_smile:

Maybe post some pictures here next week while your progressing so we can help out.

You’ll get there!

One tip - if you have not found the dragon but there are still rooms you can not actually see what the contents of are, rather buy a torch pack than keystones. They’re too expensive, and will rob you of the rewards.

It an always happen that there’s an anomaly or that you have just miscounted.

Maybe take a pic with your phone?

Today…

All I can tell you is that it changes from week to week. I have had weeks where I completed everything with 80 or so matches, and weeks where it took 160…I have had weeks where I get every single corridor split into 3, and others where it is simple and no splits. So if it did not work for you last week, this week might be better.

You can actually share things from a ps4 to the internet. Thats what the Share button is for

I have no social media whatsoever. And I’m quite pleased with that state of play.

Ah, but tjis is the part i was responding to. Not wanting to and not being able to, my bad