Unable to purchase daily dungeon 50 gem diamond pack today

(Please edit this template into the italics below.

_[Please check the known issues list before posting a bug](https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/3-5-known-issues-pc-mobile/41214._

Platform, device version and operating system
Android, Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo

Screenshot or image
None

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
As described in the title. I don’t think I have pruchased the dungeon gem pack for today but it shows that I have purchased it. The reason i know is because my gem stash has not reduced by 50.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Once todat

Steps to make it happen again
Do not know. I’ll check again tomorrow

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

Similar happened to me last week. I really wanted Undine in soulforge, so purchased daily dungeon pack on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No diamonds were added to my account, so I ended up buying up to tier 6 in raid (or invasion, can’t remember) which was giving out 50 diamonds as a reward. Bearing in mind I was on 3996 diamonds (only 4 short of crafting Undine) I was pretty annoyed at doing this. Literally 30 minutes later, and all the daily dungeon packs I had purchased over the week appeared in my inbox all in 1 go. To say I was angry was an understatement!

Hi Magius

I can see that 16 hours ago at exactly 20:09 09/08/18 AEST you purchased the Daily Dungeon deal for 50 Gems.

@shadyady360 If you are losing progress or missing purchases please contact support with ‘purchase issue’ or
‘missing rewards’ selected. I can’t locate your account in our support tool as it appears your invite code on the forums is incorrect :slight_smile:

Thanks for checking the logs. Must be my eyes tricking me, I could have sworn I didn’t buy the dungeon pack on the yellow day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a problem! Feel free to reach out again if you need us to check in on something

My gems name is just Shadyady (I set up Shadyady360 because I couldn’t remember my original log in details), I think my invite code is SHADY_DFND

Hi shady,

I’m sorry but I still can’t find your account. Please contact support with ‘purchase issue’ or
‘missing rewards’ selected:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new - we’ll take a look at the logs there. If you can also state the exact time (or as close to it as possible) that you completed the purchase that will help us investigate quickly :slight_smile:

Make sure you include your invite code there and your platform - check the bottom of Settings for your invite code.

1 Like