Unable to make a soul forge

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I thought I could complete the Pride quest line and get the soul forge but it stopped at 22 of 24

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Try to complete the quest line but told no more quests available
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

The soul forge is in Blighted lands,not pridelands.

Yes, the Soulforge isn’t in the Pridelands. I bet our raksha friends wish it was though! They could forge more Ubastets and take over Krystara!

1 Like

Not true. All Merlantis have to do is call upon their friend, Godzilla, to take care of bad putty cats.
Plus Merlantis breeds a lot of Krakens that love to snack on cats.

Random Raksha: “Oh look at this thing I just forged!” -casually pushes it off the anvil it was created on and watches it break on the floor-
eb751f44ebc5b453a2d452ae302098f4
Don’t think cats could handle the Soul Forge…:grin:

2 Likes

Isn’t Sheba a brand of cat food???

1 Like

It is, actually; at least here in Germany.:sweat_smile: But that’s not where my username comes from (I’m actually not much of a cat-person).

GASP

don’t say that so loud! You’ll incite all the local felines to eat all the fluffy bunnies in retaliation! Their blood will be on your hands!

1 Like

I think you’re severely underestimating the power of bunnies. Bunnies can be vicious and since they’re the best animals, they obviously will be victorious anyway.:triumph::rabbit:

1 Like

Does this really look like it could eat a bunny?

4 Likes

Ubastet see bunny!
Ubastet jumps on bunny!
Ubastet had lunch!

2 Likes

While this might actually be somewhat accurate (:cry:), I played like 30 mins today and my Ubastet’s lunch in that time included zero bunnies, but several other Ubastets, Infernuses, humans of various types, Worldbreakers, Gorgothas, dwarves, gnomes, a lot of dragons (some made of crystal), undead and lots of other stuff. I think Ubastet and his lunch is kind of in its own league at this point… and I’m sure Ubastet rather eats a Gorgotha than a bunny.:triumph:

Maybe we should just lay in a supply of peanut butter and jelly . . .

5 Likes