Uber Kraken console release team theorycrafting

With Kraken for a short time dealing true damage on 4+ matches, what is the FASTEST loop team/combined with damage we can come up with?

Jarl
Eternal Flame
Kraken
Kraken

Hellcat
Alchemist
Kraken
Kraken

Alternatively if we are looking for loops that will charge kraken as well:

Green Seer
Giant Spider
Kraken
Kraken

Can’t wait to mess around with a Kraken true damage team for the short time it will be available :imp:

We will see how short the time is. The only benefit is that people really need to be thinking ahead to trait him - no Arcane Venoms available in the foreseeable future (but I am farming every chance I get).

See, devs… this is the shit youve created. fotm oriented gameplay, but i guess you want that.

3 Likes

I don’t play a lot of looping teams, but that looks like a winner. Pretty quick to get up and running and 100% predictable. I’ll take transformers over creators every day. Also, better coverage of mana colours than the Green Seer/Giant Spider team. That one feeds Kraken, but only by spillover since he’s otherwise mana blocked.

Infernal King/Alchemist would work too, though you probably don’t even want the skulls.

With Kraken’s third trait being broken, it will be doubly bad that he can’t be stunned. Frozen might be the only way to slow this down.