Tyrant Alliance - (Top 50 guild Tyrant, SCP Foundation, Welfare Home X, Snow&Rain, Gems of Warlord) is recruiting, different guilds to match different play styles

Tyrant alliance is a family of 6 united guilds, ranging from hardcore to casual, and are based on various kinds players.

If you’re interested in building up teams and GWs, Tyrant is for you. If you need tons of LTs and continuous pets, SCP and WHX are waiting for your company. SR and GW are the place where you can find your own rhythm and where we help novices grow up.

No need to worry about guild events if you’re in a lower leveled guild because we’re a FAMILY and always help each other. Join our server and chat with us: Tyrant Alliance or PM @Vivi_Cat / @Shuya_Qin

If you’re looking for a guild and aren’t clear how to choose, feel free to join us and there is always a guild for you.

Tyrant
(All basic and epic tasks completed with 10+ LTs weekly; all guild events completed)

Requirements:
2M min gold per week; all basic tasks and epic tasks completed on the first day of GW week
2000 seals
No trophy requirements
Guild wars: GW experience in high Bracket; all sentinels maxed ( level 5); all 30 battles completed
Guild events: min 18k damage for raids; buy the weapon and use up all sigils for invasions (usually 140/148 towers); min 25 floor and 35 dooms for ToD

SCP Foundation
(All Basic and Epic Tasks completed with over 50 LTs weekly; All guild events completed)

Requirements:
3 million gold
2000 seals
No trophy requirements
Guild events: all 30 GW battles completed; min 20k damage for raids; buy the weapon and use up all sigils for invasions (usually 140/148 towers); min 25 floor and 35 dooms for ToD

Welfare Home X
(All Basic and Epic Tasks completed with over 30 LTs weekly; All guild events completed)

Requirements:
2.6 million gold
2000 seals
No trophy requirements
Guild events: all 30 GW battles completed; min 20k damage for raids; buy the weapon and use up all sigils for invasions (usually 140/148 towers); min 25 floor and 35 dooms for ToD

Snow&Rain
(All Basic and most Epic Tasks completed; All guild events completed)

Requirements:
1.5 million gold
2000 seals
No trophy requirements
Guild events: all 30 GW battles completed; min 16k damage for raids; buy the weapon and use up all sigils for invasions (usually 140/148 towers); min 25 floor and 35 dooms for ToD

Gems of Warlord
(All Basic and part of Epic Tasks completed; ToD completed, other guild events close to complete)

Requirements:
1 million gold (exempt if still leveling up kingdoms)
2000 seals
No trophy requirements
Guild events: all 30 GW battles completed; min 15k damage for raids; buy the weapon and use up all sigils for invasions (usually 140/148 towers); min 25 floor and 35 dooms for ToD

4 Likes

I joined Tyrant Alliance the first month after starting the game, and I was definitely a freshman at that moment. Thanks to the help from all warm-hearted people in Tyrant Alliance, I was able to learn a lot and grow up soon. I prefer the atmosphere here and never want to leave. Need to mention that all guilds in Tyrant alliance do not have any trophy requirement, which means you will never have a feeling of being pushed to move forward. You can take a break from gold farming and still meet the lowest requirement of guild as long as you saved enough gold.

Well, it’ great in Tyrant Alliance. now, I’m in Tyrant guild. I like the atmosphere here, as a freshman, I always have problems, and they are glad to help me to slove, like recommending troops during the events.
We are wiating for you to come.

We’re still recruiting, you are welcome to join us :grinning:

Quite amazing Alliance! The members are very kind and they are very warm-hearted to share the experience in playing different troops. I now have been in WHX for several weeks and I quite enjoy the days with all members.

I am so lucky to join in this alliance and thank you for all guiders!

We still have openings in 5 guilds in Tyrant Alliance. Join our discord to learn more: Tyrant Alliance

1 Like

We have open spots, you are welcome to have a chat

Openings in Tyrant, SCP Foundation and Snow&Rain. Welcome to our discord server: Tyrant Alliance

We have openings in Tyrant, SCP Foundation and Snow&Rain now. You’re welcome to have a chat: Tyrant Alliance

We have openings in SCP Foundation, Welfare Home X and Snow&Rain now. You’re welcome to have a chat: Tyrant Alliance

We are still recruiting, you are welcome to join us :smiley:

Up,up. We are still recruiting.

Up. Openings for various kinds of players. You’re welcome to join us