Two good players looking for a solid guild

EDIT: Thanks for all the responses! We found a guild.

Hello! My husband and I recently got into this game (on Android mobile). While we’re not too unhappy with the guilds we joined randomly, we think there may be a better fit out there… our current guilds have no contribution minimums and don’t complete guild tasks too frequently.

What we’re looking for:

• A guild with moderate donation minimums (5-10k weekly sounds ideal). We’d be happy to frequently donate more than this, but we want to have a minimum that isn’t a stress to meet in busy weeks.

• A guild that gives max daily multiplier

• A guild that gives decent mastery bonuses

• A guild that doesn’t consider the treasure map task a waste because treasure maps are awesome and we need more treasure maps

What we have to offer:

• Two very active players who won’t burn out quickly and will contribute well and actively to the guild

We both started playing recently and quickly reached level 50+ and built strong teams we feel we can succeed with in PvP and PvE. For a benchmark, I’ve gotten over 100 trophies this week.

If you think we would be a good fit, please let us know and we will leave our guilds and send you our invite codes.

1 Like

Edit: never mind, you listed under pc/mobile. Good luck! My guild is currently full, but if we get an open spot I’ll let you know.

Unfortunately, most guilds dont like treasure maps and prefer gems and keys more.

This made me wonder if i can invite you even though my guild is on steam

I believe mobile and pc share servers? Not 100% on that, but I think it’s just consoles that are separate

Hello! My husband and I recently got into this game (on Android mobile). While we’re not too unhappy with the guilds we joined randomly, we think there may be a better fit out there… our current guilds have no contribution minimums and don’t complete guild tasks too frequently.

What we’re looking for:

A guild with moderate donation minimums (5-10k weekly sounds ideal). We’d be happy to frequently donate more than this, but we want to have a minimum that isn’t a stress to meet in busy weeks.

A guild that gives max daily multiplier

A guild that gives decent mastery bonuses

A guild that doesn’t consider the treasure map task a waste because treasure maps are awesome and we need more treasure maps

What we have to offer:

Two very active players who won’t burn out quickly and will contribute well and actively to the guild
We both started playing recently and quickly reached level 50+ and built strong teams we feel we can succeed with in PvP and PvE. For a benchmark, I’ve gotten over 100 trophies this week.

If you think we would be a good fit, please let us know and we will leave our guilds and send you our invite codes.

Hi Folks,

I’m sarcasmjew or Jew Mage (Steam Name). I am the guild leader of Blockbusters. For more info on our guild please click the following link: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week).

If you like what you see please feel free to leave your guys’ invite codes in the guild recruitment post above.

I’ll be able to send out invites by 6:30 PM EST.

Yes, that is true.

Hi, I’m the leader of The Assplowers, we’re ranked #37 worldwide right now and we have 2 open spots. We don’t have donation minimums but people still donate quite a bit and they don’t discriminate treasure maps :smile:
Our masteries are at +31 and, of course, we give the max gold bonus. Drop me a PM with your invite codes if you wanna join