Two gnomes one bag

doesn’t explain zero drops, in explore, from gnomes with bags, that are killed, in matches won.

That issue has been around a while.

Hi Peacefull, if you’re having an issue can you report it via the correct method? We were discussing Icarium’s issue specifically here. If you think you are missing rewards from gnomes, perhaps try submitting a support ticket under “Missing Rewards”. I can’t help you or give you an answer regarding this problem without more detailed information and an overview of your account.

cant give you any more specific information than what’s there

‘zero drops, in explore, from gnomes with bags, that are killed, in matches won’

all kingdoms perhaps? Single gnome?

and others used the thread in the same way cause its pretty common bug - see above - because you read it already.

perhaps you would like to indicate here what more information u could want, and why would zero drops in explore, from single gnomes with bags, that are killed, in matches won in all kingdoms be account related
? An account bar in operation again?

When it happens is there a troop who summons on death like drake rider, tds, or kerberos (if you’re using sunbird) on the enemy team? Because i find it happens when a troop is immediately summoned into the gnome’s slot after i kill it. This happened last gnome event as well. Unfortunately such troops show up everywhere. I filed a ticket, your best bet is to do the same.

2 Likes

That’s a curious interaction I hadn’t considered before. I’ll keep my eyes open for troop setups like that and see what rewards occur.

1 Like

Does filing a ticket actually work? I’ve had it happen the summoned drake/no reward happen twice to me

I don’t know yet, no real response because of the holiday. I’ll be surprised if i get some form of compensation. At this point i’m pretty much just hoping that if enough people that this happens to annoy them with tickets every time it happens they’ll get sick of dealing with us and fix it sooner rather than later.

Yeah, that’s a bug! It’s on the known issues list.

Again, if you have a problem that isn’t a bug report (which we can help you with here) that, for example with the gnomes, involves missing rewards, it’s best you contact support. As I’ve mentioned in the reason we don’t take bug reports post, we still look at your bug reports and if you ask anyone on the forums here our responses times are on average within a few days.

@peacefull I asked you to submit a support ticket because you didn’t provide any other information. “not getting gnome drops” isn’t helpful to us as a development team - this could be caused by any reason. If you show us a screenshot or image of your rewards I can check this with the data of what gnomes should be giving you, for example, or see if perhaps your rewards were mixed incorrectly, or check the logs of your battles (we can check the data of what goes on in your game account to isolate problems). There is a reason we have methods and processes of helping you.

1 Like

I wrote

‘zero drops, in explore, from gnomes with bags, that are killed, in matches won’

all kingdoms perhaps? Single gnome?’

you state i ‘didn’t provide any other information. “not getting gnome drops” isn’t helpful to us as a development team’

and you want only a screen shot of an explorer rewards bar without a gnome reward- seriously?

oh wait its now an ACCEPTED known bug - all good then.

They assume everyone is recording their hours of playtime. God forbid they occasionally PLAYED THE GAME THEMSELVES.
For instance queen mab doesn’t show her boost ratio of her magic 1:1… but every other card does.
They want a screenshot as if it would be hard to imagine what I’m saying.

Some cards do need rewording, but a card that is boosted by magic with no ratio is automatically 1:1. Same happens with Skadi.

That plus the two gnomes thing, looks like you started playing the game recently, and I’m not sure you are the bug hunter you believe to be. Maybe you should spend a few more months playing.

3 Likes

It’s been on the known issues list for awhile. :slight_smile: There’s also an article on our help center here that has been up for a month.

Yeah, that’s helpful to us! As is, having you contact us on support if your rewards are missing so, as you mentioned, we can review your logs and game account information.

I think this thread has run its course and we’ve had some thorough discussions regarding Icarium’s problem, so I’ll be closing it now. If you encounter a game issue please reach out to us again @Icarium81.