Try A Different Angle

TRY A DIFFERENT ANGLE

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Anglerfin

The Angerfin will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Triton

Triton will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make his way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Dirk

This week, it will be available in the Tower of Doom shop and the Soulforge.

2 Likes

grafik

The chance to find troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Aquaticus, Piscea, Undine
3.2% 1 Kharybdis, Leviathan, Nimue, Triton
12% 1 Azura, Cyrene, Mantis Shrimp, Nereida, Tuskor, Waverider, Wereshark
21.6% 1 Anglerfin, Axolotl, Coral Golem, Lamprey, Merknight, Merlion
21.6% 2 Crysturtle, Hippocampus, Kuotani, Mermaid, Mervorax
21.49% 3 Giant Crab

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

7 Likes

Why do we still have Hellcrag in diamond chests and glory chests? Will it be changed to Merlantis?

Why shouldn’t we?
Only event chests are tied to a kingdom (and you can get all eligible Merlantis troops from them this week), other chest are not and have never been kingdom exclusive - whatever troops qualify for drop table should be in there.

4 Likes

Was there any new Tarot cards added to the vault rewards pool?

I mean we still have higher chance of getting Helcrag troops despite the thing that Hellcrag event is over.

What makes you think that?

No, those pictures are examples of the rarities of troops you can find in each chest - they use recent releases for that, so at the moment the troops shown are ones from Hellcrag.

There’s nothing whatsoever that implies that the example troops are more likely to be found in chests than others.

5 Likes

You can find on my screen 4x Legendary and 10X Mythic for hellcrag troops

Again, there is nothing at all that even suggests Hellcrag troops are more likely.

As it states, very clearly, on your own screenshot, Gem chests are 4 times more likely than Glory chests to contain a random Legendary troop, and 10 times more likely to contain a Mythic.

7 Likes

I’d like to see pet gnomes this week please. Zero after reset so far…

What happened to the pet gnomes after reset? @Jeto please don’t hide them!!! Show it to me.

Most of my guilds members aren’t very active in pvp. But we’ve found what I would rate as a “normal” amount of pet rescues yesterday (for our guild). Maybe @Hawx can shed some light into the matter with a comparison of lets say last weeks monday to this weeks monday of overall findings that got register’d by the discord guild bot?
Maybe your expectation to finding a massive amount of pet gnomes is just too high? Overall it most likely also is like everything else. f.e. lately I had a 32 gem tribute followed by a 13 gem tribute and I thought the game is shitting me…

I like it.