TrueAchievementElite (#10 Xbox guild) recruiting

my invite code is outkasted69_tnq1 Ill monitor this so when your ready just reply and Ill jump in…Thanks

Just waiting for you to leave your guild and I’ll send an invite.

I would be a rank 4 in your guild but a steady rank 4…current level just crossed 250. My invite code is JER ALLNIGHTER_6TPY

We are currently full once outkasted69 accepts his invite, but you would be first on the waiting list for any future openings if you are interested.

great thanks!

We got space for 1 more, minimum level required 200.

1 Like

id like to join, invite is torf.

level 319 and extremely active.

Invite sent!

yay, awesome thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still available to move to yours when you have 1 free…is Tocuus 12 in your guild? He invited me but I did not recognize the guild by his gamertag…thanks!

We have 2 spots open right now. Must be level 250 minimum. Preference will be given to those who can commit to 1500 seals per week.

Hi there! I’m level 395 and I play every day, I’d love to join your guild. The one I was in has dwindling members, and we were rank 30, now we’re 51.

Okay, please review guild requirements and make sure you can meet them. If so, please post your invite code and I will invite you.

Excellent. WENDELL_94ML

You must quit out of your existing guild before it will let me invite you

Ah, I thought I did! Just left it, we’re good to go.

Great, invite sent.

Thanks, see you in game :slight_smile:

Still got room for 1 more? Daily player, looking for active group that will actively work to complete all guild task.

Yes we have 1 free spot still. If you’re above 250 and can meet the requirements then you’re welcome to join. We’ll be upping the minimums probably next week, check out the guild thread on TA to keep up to date on everything.