Troops that need a visual change imo

That fork is dirty. :confused:

There is something about the Diviner’s left hand that bugs me.

I’ve just noticed yesterday that the Apothecary left hand is… a male’s hand. Or is it supposed to be a dwarf-thing? Or is she a trans-dwarf? (That would explain the beard, tho…)

By the “usual” lore of fantasy settings it’s a dwarf-thing. They are all stout and “manly” in this sense.
I had a campaign/world where the lore behind this was about the creation of all races, the dwarven god was very satisfied for being the first one to finish his creation using the best material he found, the center of a star, which was very dense and warm but not so big, so he hadn’t a lot of material to spare as he sculpted the first dwarves from it. Other gods claimed he did decided to create a small stubby race in a rush to finish first, but the truth is that no one could beat his crafting skills.

On my lore that’s why the dwarves are a hard-working people with a deep connection with rocks and minerals. They can be hot-headed and stubborn, but they are also kind and honorable in a peculiar practical way.

I also used the “humanity was made from clay” to justify human maleability/adaptability, but well, that’s enough off-topic for a single post. :wink:

1 Like

That is some awesome and meaningful lore you have there :smiley:

1 Like