Troops, Souls, Traitstones & Kingdoms Tracking Spreadsheet (Silverglade Update)

Oh I forgot that PS4 doesn’t have all the troops yet.

Version 2 is out. It adds Kingdom Levels & Info.

1 Like

Also fixed a couple of small bugs from the first version.

Also you should be able to just copy & paste your troop data from the first spreadsheet for the most part (just remember there are the new troops), it should save a lot of time not re-entering all that info again.

Spreadsheet has been updated to include Blackhawk kingdom.

Also fixed another small bug.

Please download and use the newest version. If you have used the spreadsheet before, then copy & paste your entered troop data across to the new spreadsheet.

Thank you! You’re awesome!

Really impressive. Takes some time to get there but once you are there… well the whole game has been taken a lot of time right?

Forget everything I just said after really impressive. You did an wonderfull job <3

Thanks a lot. I’m glad you like it and I hope you find it useful.

As a thanks to @tanis’s job, i will try to keep it updated as much as i can.

LE: I updated this with Night Hag and Giant Stool. Let them in the last 2 rows so it will be easier for you to copy/paste them in your already made spreadsheet.
PS: i know some columns are too small, but this is up to @tanis to change them. I tried to do that myself but it don’t seem to work.

3 Likes

Amitiel,

Thanks for taking an interest in helping with the spreadsheet, it’s appreciated. I’ve been on holiday and just got back, so sorry for the tardy response.

I do plan to keep the spreadsheet up to date and will post semi-regular updates for it. The next one will be when the next new kingdom drops or if 2.2 brings any major changes to the game.

If anyone has any requests on changes or additional features for the spreadsheet, post them here and i’ll see if its possible to add to them.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Tanis :slight_smile:

As a request for changing something in it, i will give you the feedback i got when i uploaded this. I can’t change them, with or without the password, so i hope you can.
“Hi. I tested Yout GoW-Spreadsheet. It’s amazing! But in Sheet “Kingdom Summary” column “O” is to small. If I have more than 9 troops there appear a “#” instead of the amount. Maybe you can correct this. Thanks.”
It’s about columns O, Q, AP and AH

LE: All being said, i can keep it to date with 2/3 troops coming per week and let you manage the major changes on troops and new kingdoms. Is that ok?

I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be able to just change the column width, most strange. I can look at it.
It is fine on my spreadsheet, but i do use a large screen. Sometime excel resets zooms and fonts and things like that to default when opening on other computers, that might explain it. I know from screenshots others have posted that the text fonts I used don’t carry across well.

I use it at 40%, but even at 100% it looks like this:

PS: I’m using a 17" laptop

I’ll just make the column wider for the next version and then hopefully it will work for everyone.
Your fonts are wrong as well, I spent ages choosing nice fonts :sob: Compare it to my screenshot in the 1st post.

Meh, it’s not about fonts here, it’s about functionality. And plus, i may not have that fond you used so this might be a reason why it shows me like this.

I have updated the spreadsheet for the new kingdom, Silverglade.

There is a link to the new spreadsheet in the 1st post of this topic.

1 Like

Umm, you put your own spreadsheet there. Not the blank one XD

Thanks for that. I’ve changed it it for the blank one.

@tanis can I make a suggestion? when you go to update the spreadsheet with the new kingdom and troops, can you add a spot where we can enter in the amount of souls and traitstones that we have but haven’t used on a troop yet? for example, that way when it says I still need 20 arcane forest, it factors in that I currently have 10 in my “collection”. thanks!

@tanis are you still here? Tigerclaw misses you! If you are still here, do you still do the spreadsheet?