heal

cleanse

magic

attack

health

armor
alastair
anubite warrior

( i plan on doing this V but it is easier to do this ^ then reformat.)

[details=armor]alastair
anubite warrior[/details]

health

This text will be hidden

magic

This text will be hidden

cleanse

This text will be hidden

heal

This text will be hidden

attack

This text will be hidden

Direct damage

-damage
ancient horror
avina
baby dragon
banshee
barbearius
blast cannon
boar rider
bombardier

-true damage
amira

-mana burn

-Lifesteal

AOE damage
-damage
atlanta
autumnal imp
behemoth
blade dancer
bomb bot
-true damage

-mana burn

-Lifesteal

Mana creation
-create
red

brown
Acolyte

yellow

green

blue

purple

-transform/convert
red
anointed one
banshee

brown

yellow
alchemist
green

blue

purple
bastite priestess

Status effects
-poison

-burn
bombardier
-disease

-silence
Blast cannon

-Mana drain

-stun

Summoners
abynissia
Anubite warrior

2 Likes

not finished but im going to bed so ill finish it later. going to add the rest of the troops, other catagories, troop colors, and make it look better.

The details tag I saw referred elsewhere might be useful. Something like

Converter/Transformer
Red

Hellcat

Green

Green Seer

?

You can access it under the options button, “hide details” option (together with blur spoiler and build poll).
Except that I apparently can’t get a details in a details working. And it works in the preview pane :frowning:

good job, keep this on!
also @Kharybdys is right :slight_smile:

genius!

Thanks!

oh and you fix it by making sure there isnt a line of text directly above the hidden text command

is this what you mean?

[details=super hidden]This text will be hidden[/details]

@lyya’s excellent troops table offers similar features by keywords / actions in the spell text, but not with simple role labels…

@Thock have you used / worked with that site?

@Jainus
i have but for some reason i wasn’t able to get the info i was looking for fast enough. i would go there and try to find, lets say, a troop that makes red mana. and i couldn’t find the right search options. i gave it a good search and i might have missed them but the only way i was able to find things was by ctrl+f and typing what i was looking for, and searching for the highlighted text. and all i wanted was red mana generation. it was a lot of work to find something simple. i just want to make a simplified text to help with team building on a basic level. i have only been playing gems for a month and i dont have all troops with basic tools memorized, so this was going to be a personal aid but i thought why not post it on the forum.

1 Like

Red creators:

Red converters:

Armor buffers:

Silencers:

All debuffers:

All buffers that use blue mana:

All Ghulvanian true-damagers, in descending order of rarity:

In general, the “Spell Effects” column contains almost all of what you’re intending to do here, and stays up to date automatically as the rest of the site updates.

1 Like

@Lyya except that there’s no difference between split damage and AoE damage (Infernal King vs Crimson Bat both list their damage as (all)).
But that’s an awesome feature indeed.

I can add a differentiator between split and fixed AoE damage if it’s something people would use when team building.

1 Like

well darn i thought i was going to be useful XD . thats exactly what i was going for. you have done an amazing job! there is no reason for me to continue making this. you did it better than i was even planning on doing. thanks for letting me know in such a nice way!

1 Like

No problem - I’m glad it can be of use! I do a terrible job advertising the filtering features so basically nobody knows it is there :confused:

maybe put preset options on the filter so people can get an idea on how to word their search? like i tried “create red” and it found nothing XD your constancy with wording makes that completely possible.

Good idea :slight_smile: Perhaps a cheat sheet would be helpful on the page itself. I’ll look at adding one!

2 Likes

btw i wasnt trying to sound sarcastic or rude! i was just rereading what i wrote and it seemed that way to me. i have been up for wayyy too long. sorry if it seemed like it! have a good night ima go to bed

I had tried this in the past but couldn’t figure out the right combination of terms, and never think to go to table view in the first place.

Because @lyya generates the pages automatically (and brilliantly) from the game code, she can’t easily create manual tags like ‘AoE’ or ‘tank’.

I was nagging to differentiate ‘split’ and ‘AoE’ damage though; @lyya that’s worth doing if you can :smiley: