Troop upgrade offers are the wrong colour

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, iPad, Android

When you find a new Legendary or Mythic troop, the upgrade offers have the wrong colouration. Legendary troops are pink (Epic), while Mythic troop offers are gold (Legendary). This has been the case for some months.

Hello again!

I’ve looked into this issue also and haven’t been able to reproduce it. Could you please provide some screenshots of the problem your experiencing, and also tell me what troops your having this issue with?

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

This is from Android, with my second account just finding their first copy of Orrery:

I was surprised NOT to see the same bug on my main account when I found the new Mythic last week, so perhaps it only shows up under some circumstances. I’m pretty sure (but not certain) that the Legendary upgrade offer from The Black Heart did have the wrong colour on Steam/Windows.

What’s more, this has been going on for months. It just took a while for me to finally report it.

That said, the most urgent thing to fix is the useless Personalised Daily Offers above 20 stars (and below, for that matter). This directly affects players’ ability to grow. It should have been fixed in February!!!