Troop unlock orbs

Okay, we are getting to the point, where finding a troop, one has missed (or with cash-locked ones, not bought) during their introduction does become a real headache (and I’m not even talking about the poor fellows, who decide to create a new account these days). The numbers in chests, Cedrics and so on are getting more troublesome with every passing month.

My suggestion:
A very, very rare orb (let’s say around 0,3% drop chance), that allows to unlock an unowned troop of raritiy level grey to dark blue, with a large version (as usual possible to create through soulforge) for purple to light blue rarity.

Pretty please. I hate wasting hundreds of keys on Cedric.

1 Like

This is what summoming stones are for except they go up to Epic(purple) rarity.

Cedric should definetely not be dropping from the Epic Vault though…with 1 of the drops being almost exclusively Chaos Shards its an extra insult to see your 85th copy of Cedric next to them.

2 Likes

Those are limited to troops, that are available in normal chests though, and with a weekly selection of 48 of 1200 (and growing) troops, it is again a bit tricky to get what you look for too.

If you want to get a troop, that is vault-exclusive, want one that has not been released to chests yet (looking at you, campaign mythics), or, for some strange reason, urgently need an underworld troop but are out of chaos shards, my approach would work better.

It’s not a gamebreaker, but allows new players to catch up at a more reasonable speed than the random drops and limited soulforge selection.