πŸ”₯ Troop List per Arcane Stone (Ended: 16.07.18, Reason: Lack of interests)

Thanks for that. The decision was taken about 2 weeks ago tho - to not continue with it.

Thanks for putting all the extra effort into keeping this thread updated for players for so long. Your time is appreciated. :+1::+1:Enjoy the extra free time. Thanks again.:v:

6 Likes

Thank you for this @Santandrix! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the record, this threat is permalinked on our discord channel. It should definitely be preserved and maintained for as long as the game is active. I check it very time a color-depended event pops up.

1 Like

Just to let u know. I went a month without updating it, and I did not hear from anyone in that time that my list was not updated. So thus there was a few that used it they can’t have used it much since they never noticed the list was not updated for that month. Then I decided to updated my list as well a commented on the thread with:

I have not updated my list for a few weeks now, but found time for it today. I can continue with updating it, but I need to know if anyone is still using it. It’s been a while since I have used the list myself, a year or so, and I did only continue with it because a few people found it useful in the past. Thanks for letting me know.

In that week or so I did get zero feedback to keep up with the list. The last year or so I did never update it for myself anymore, but others. It was when I come to the conclution to finally end with updating the list and move on that a handful of people come tell me that they were still using the list. I am sorry, but my decision is final, and I am glad that you and others found it useful. And if you or anyone else wants to continue updating the list weekly, feel free to create your own thread as well use my datas.

Thank you all include @ellipsis for your very kind words! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for your hard work, @Eika. For anyone looking for a replacement, http://gowdb.com/extras/traitstones has much of this information as well (and stays as up-to-date as the rest of GoWDB).

6 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Yep. Thank you @Eika.

I never subscribed to the thread, so I never saw updates. :frowning: Just discovered and referred to the spreadsheet constantly.

This list was a huge help as I was traiting up troops, and I referred to it a few times a month. Sorry I never scrolled down to the comments section before!

1 Like

Thank you @Carlsbad . Let me know if you or anyone else wants to continue with the list, I have all the codes ready to copy/paste in a new thread from a wordpad file. Then you only have to continue from the Cactus week and so on. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Also you would not had needed to scroll down to the comment section. It all was written in the title of the thread.

I also want to add my thanks. I rarely scrolled down to the comments and did not know you were asking for help. Your efforts to keep this list up to date are/were appreciated. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Btw, you did not have to scroll down to the comments. That it was ending was mentioned in the title.

Also I never asked for help. I said, if anyone wanted to continue with the list, feel free to use the datas.