🔥 Troop List per Arcane Stone (Ended: 16.07.18, Reason: Lack of interests)

Aha, I’m the 100th like as well!

Who says first is always best?

2 Likes

once in a life time. :wink:

18 based on that page.

You meant, 16 based on that page? 18 arcanes should be the correct cost for Imps, so that page have incorect information.

Thanks, as always, for this. My laptop broke for a bit, but I’m finally getting back to reconciling my troops and spreadsheet and this list is invaluable. Has always been somewhere that I come all the time. Thank you for all your work and dedication on this, it is appreciated, even if not voiced.

Just a note that I believe you have missed off the Hammerhead troop under Arcane Stoic.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this fine feedback! :blush:
I will add Hammerhead now, thanks! If you see other troops missing or anything else, just
let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally dropped a Ser Cygnea out of a chest today. She’s listed here as base legendary/16, but she’s actually an epic and only takes 12 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @Laiieues. It has now been changed. Let me know if you find any more wrong information in the future. Greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

All 8 new troops will be added later today, so stay tuned.

1 Like

It already has 9 :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow, first kingdom ever to have 9 troops on launch? Nice! :slight_smile: :beers:

1 Like

How have i not seen this list before? Very helpful thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I’ve just updated it with the new troops. :wink:

1 Like

The list is now updated with all the new troops from Shentang. :+1:
There is a minor change when it comes to hero classes, thanks to good feedback.
Hero classes have now gotten bold letters as well as a bigger icon (example: Sorcerer CL), that way it is easier to catch.

5 Likes

Monthly bump for new players.

2 Likes

Thanks for the dedication to keep this thread updated for this many years @Eika.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot little Queen. :blush:

3 Likes

Bumping! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Monthly bump for newer players. I hope you find the list useful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have not updated my list for a few weeks now, but found time for it today. I can continue with updating it, but I need to know if anyone is still using it. It’s been a while since I have used the list myself, a year or so, and I did only continue with it because a few people found it useful in the past. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

I still ref this list as it is helpful. Thanks for the support.

1 Like