Treasure Map Leaderboard Idea

I was thinking about T-maps and what would give them some relevance beyond “do x number of turns a week”

Why don’t you have a leaderboard akin to the PvP. Reward the top 100 “Most Turns” and everyone below the top 100 gets the simple 500 gold and 16 glory reward.

This would create some buzz and competition around T-Maps.

@Sirrian
@Saltypatra

13 Likes

Cool! I’d love that! :grinning:

With the number of players tho I would make it a top 500 at least :wink:

1 Like

edited title to reflect the actual idea

1 Like

Whoa a great suggestion! Would make that part of game much more interesting with a simple change :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like this idea as well, especially if we keep getting events with maps

1 Like

Fantastic idea. Plus I’d like to see an extra 25 seals awarded for 100 moves achieved and then say 75 for 150 moves etc. Currently having seals for 60 moves + only is a bit one dimensional.

3 Likes

I like the seals reward idea too.

2 Likes

I hope the score will NOT be cumulative, like current pvp. Because that would be just grinding. like who did more maps.

If treasure hunt leaderboard is gonna be implemented it better be like @Salibu said who got more points/turns in ONE game.
That would mean that a single person could occupy several spots on the leaderboard…

Then better make it top 1000, lol :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely love the idea and really wish the dev can consider it! I think it’s easy to implement but can totally change my pattern to play this game!

1 Like

I would support this. Even if not many players would make it to a top chart, it gives people at least a goal to aim for.
It will also create an opportunity for people to discuss optimal Treasure hunt strategies.

1 Like

Don’t stop there, give also reward in pvp for

-most invasion win in a row
-most defense win in a row
-most defense win total
-best win%
-Best defense %

3 Likes

Yeah! Totally agreed! There’s no need to change any game play, just add more leaderboard about all the possible “highest data” will make the game play more fun and let different players have different goals in the game! :grinning:

2 Likes

Would something like this ever be in a scope for you guys @Sirrian

1 Like