Treasure Hunt high scores 1.0.9 (screenshots)

WOW !

strong text

Wow that’s amazing, congrats

Thanks! Not the best though, I see slightly better ones above in this topic :wink: Anyway for me I would never believe it’s even possible couple of months ago :slight_smile:

how long did that take? :smiley: And was prize satisfying?~~

It was over 4 hours, and the price… honestly I won’t waste so much time for such a silly price anymore :wink:

Aww poor you. But at least you made an achivment with two Vaults xP

Joined 400 club

5 Likes

Right before the treasure hunt week started :neutral_face:
Amazing accomplishment

First, congrats to mariuskowals - 622 is very high indeed! I consider you on par with me :blush:
After around a year-long break, I did NOT return to gems of war, but I did to treasure hunting :slight_smile:

I’m doing games myself and with my cousin, but during an “ordinary” morning, I was able to set a new high score - 711 moves! 10 vaults. 63536 points.
The video is at Gems Of War Treasure hunt 711 moves - YouTube

The game story will be told as usual at What is your personal best turns on Treasure Maps? :: Gems of War General Discussions

Finish line Screenshot :

Score screenshot :

6 Likes

Congratulations!!
I feel you could do even better now that I see most of the vaults are on the second floor :wink:

I got a new record of mine today with 805 moves, peak steps left of 52 at 621 moves. Last for 2 hours 19mins.

11 Likes

But the reward is totally not acceptable!

4 Likes

I’m not sure whether I’m more shocked about how incredibly high you scored or how abysmally low the rewards are o.o

3 Likes

If you want rewards (gems), you want as many green chests as possible and nothing higher. That means move count will be low.

It’s a shame. Vaults should give a high gem count to make it worth it. I used to love treasure hunt until I realized going for higher level chests was worse.

2 Likes

This is incredible. Congrats! 太牛了

Going for Vault is generaly an option for newer players (early to midgame maybe ?), which will happily take: 5gem vs 5(3?) glory keys vs 2(1?) gem keys vs some glory on top of 15 gems… like getting that gem key is like gainin 45 gems :wink:

Gems only approach is what endgame players go…

1 Like

Congratulations!! [although late]