Trash Pirate (Weekly Event Post)

Sorry for the delay team! When our website went down this weekend, we were told it would all be up and running by today. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case, so our official news didn’t auto post as it normally does.

New Epic Troop: Quickpaw Jack

Quickpaw Jack will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Invasion Troop: Red Charlotte

Red Charlotte will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Captain’s Cutlass
Captain'sCutlass

This week it will be available in both the Invasion shop, and in the Soulforge.

4 Likes

boost ratio? :wink:

1 Like

x6 like any of the other weapon varieties.

Shame they released another of these weapons when no hero class is available :confounded:

3 Likes

I covered your back salty :slight_smile:

What’s the boost ratio for Red Charlotte?

[3:1] @Emos

Red Charlotte looks like Scarlett who left Maugrim Wods, sold her armor and lost one eye and some teeth.

1 Like

But ingame it’s 400 glory…

It is an Epic troop, so 400 glory is the correct amount. And it still comes with 2 traitstones.

I know. Just pointed out the typo in salty’s post before bug repports start to line up…

But but but it says 400 glory!

2 Likes

I don’t tend to complain about events, but for once I feel like ranting about this invasion.

I do understand and agree with devs aiming to level the playfield for newer players via potions and event troop stats.

But this particular combination of a self-filling siegebreaker + potions + the chosen troop pool (rogues, aka egg thief, aka bonnie rose, aka lil’ johnny bronze, aka skeleton key etc) is mildly said overpowered…

Using 2 siegebreakers, skeleton key/thief, egg thief, and the first 2 potions, I’ve not lost one single match, nor even one single troop so far (up in level 140ish towers). Every match takes between 50 seconds and 1.30 minutes. It’s hardly a challenge, and while it’s fun to go full godmode, I hope it’ll be a one time thing…

How do you have 2 siegebreakers while only buying the first 2 potions?
Tbf with the addition of potions, none of the events are challenging anymore

1 Like

Red Charlotte is a lovely girl, I wish I’d met her when I was still a young lad :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Although she’s a little bit overpowered, no? Once a player collects 30 gold she keeps on whacking towers :upside_down_face:
The Cutlass looks to be a nice weapon but I still prefer my Dawnbringer :slight_smile:
As for Quickpaw Jack… All promesses but no delivery… Stealing gold??? And where does he put that gold then? In his own pocket? Because he’s surely not delivering it to the team he’s fighting for…. :frowning:

He’s taking it for himself, and his Quickpaw family. He has mouths to feed!

2 Likes

I have in total 4 active potions. But armor and bless have hardly any practical use, so I counted the 2 that indeed do something.

Quickpaw is paying for the loan he took to purchase his gold sword… Takes a while with 30 gold per payment…

If that’s the case… Who can blame him??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quickpaw Jack has now been punished, and will share his gold. He will no longer be a selfish trash pirate.

The fix is going out now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Why is Red Charlotte pure Rogue? She’s the only troop who is pure Rogue. She should be Rogue/Human.

Is it just because you don’t want her used during this week’s Invasion? You can be honest…