Translation Errors Masterthread

@AMT I only have X amount of hours at work and replying to every thread, even ones which have already been forwarded to the translators or team or which refer to things which aren’t bugs, have already been suggested and rejected or accepted or are already on the schedule means that I can spend less time actually:

1. communicating reports and feedback and suggestions to the team
  2. Helping players with technical issues
  3. Testing the bugs which have been reported so I can provide the team with more information to help them fix it
  4. Doing any of the other things I’m responsible for.

So while we do communicate, we can’t respond to every single thing that’s brought up individually.

It’s not that I’m less dedicated to the game or care less about it than you - it’s that I am doing this full time and have to prioritise my work.

We spend a LOT of time interacting and communicating with the community but it’s completely unreasonable to expect us to respond to every single thing that gets said about the game.

I will review this thread when I am done assisting everyone who wrote to support over the weekend.
They’re my number 1 priority as none of our help articles or the forum has been able to help them and they need a dev.

I will not be replying here again once I have followed this up, not because I don’t care, but because I need to also go and look through all the bug report threads and ensure they’re reported as needed.

I actively spend 35+ hours solely trying to help our community and contributing to the betterment of the game every week + then some in my spare time. To suggest that you are more dedicated to the game than any of the devs is quite honestly insulting. Although we do appreciate any contributions you make, this isn’t your full time job.

3 Likes