Traitstone cost in Pictures

• Update: New Kingdom Suncrest
4 Likes
  • Update: Azquila - Bird is the Word 04/16/2017
1 Like
  • and Update for hero class: Divinions Fields - Ghulvania - Stormheim
3 Likes

Fantastic. I regularly share this with my guild for the benefit of any new members. Thanks for keeping it updated.
Regards
Daniel

2 Likes

its so wonderful!help us so much :slight_smile:thanks very much.

2 Likes

Thinking about an update for the Global mapā€¦ add some infoā€¦ here the test:

Do you think itā€™s interrestingā€¦?? the picture for shield/attack/life/magie are not too largeā€¦?? do you need arcane or the color from the kingdom bonusā€¦??

4 Likes

Looks niceā€¦ yes, I agree the icons for the stat bonus are a bit too large: in cluttered areas itā€™s hard to see which kingdom they are on.

2 Likes

and nowā€¦? moreā€¦ iā€™m afraid itā€™ll be too smallā€¦

1 Like

I think re-positioning the stat icon would helpā€¦ maybe next to the units number? or underneath it? or underneath the kingdom name?

I tried but the position next to the text or below gives me the same problem ā€¦ the proximity of certain kingdoms makes a difficult reading ā€¦
(Forest Of Thorns with Dragons Claw ā€¦ or Mist of Scales with Grosh-Nak ā€¦ and the small place between Ghulvania and Zaejin)

I think this position on the top right is more correct for reading after tests below or next to the text

I do not think to add arcane or mana ā€¦ this may make reading even more difficult

Thatā€™sā€¦ impressive! Very nice work :slight_smile: @KAYA43V3R

2 Likes
  • Update ā€œA Bone To Pickā€ 04/23/2017

@Crash333 Iā€™m glad to share this map for the Wiki ā€¦and thanks for you work to keep Wiki update.

1 Like
  • Update : Snake and Ladders
    and a small picture in advance to excuse my delay :wink:
2 Likes
  • Udpate Sir Gwayne - A Knight to Remember

I know you already told me that you want to do it yourself but can I give you somehow a helping hand? with any Image editing for the weekly events?

ps: a question as sidenote, how did you get that title right behind your name? ā€œFaction of the Voidā€, because I want a title too, if thats possible but I donā€™t know how. Something like: ā€œGoW Wiki Chefā€ or ā€œGoW Wikia B0SSā€.

Titles are available once you hit regular status and can see The Lounge. Requirements for regular can be found here https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-levels-do/4924/6

1 Like

Oh, thx
will I get automatically the regular status or does someone have to give it to me?
I guess automatically, 7 days left then I am 100 days active :smiley:

Yup automatically, you should get a badge on your profile saying Regular.

1 Like
  • Update: Glacial Peaks - Frost Lizard
    ps: Sorry for the delay, a little busy