Traitstone cost in Pictures

• Divinion Fields & Wild Plains
3 Likes
  • Map picture added

any comments: useless, convenientā€¦???

3 Likes

Quite useful, @KAYA43V3R, quite. Gosh, I wish this were in the game. Thank you for doing this for the community. Ł©(ą¹‘ā€¢ā—”-ą¹‘)Ū¶ā’½ā“¤ā’¼ā¤

[quote=ā€œKAYA43V3R, post:42, topic:14541ā€]any comments: useless, convenientā€¦???
[/quote]

1 Like

Very. very convenient.

I would say that perhaps more importantly than convenient (which it is) itā€™s pretty. I quite enjoy the style, even though I donā€™t usually check traitstones, as I already memorised how the stones work.

The world map with number of troops, now thatā€™s info that is difficult to find so easily compiled, Thanks!

1 Like

i check every day to see if you added more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

could we get map rewards as well for ā€œconvenienceā€ sake?

Ok i will add this part if you want it

If you would not mind, I would love this. It is almost like a one stop shop for information.

1 Like

Do you want this link or work another picture?

I want another picture added.

ok, only the mastery and the bonus attack/def/life/magie. Or more?

Wait, i think we have a misunderstanding. Rewards from completing maps, as in treasure hunt. I think we are talking about different rewards. I want a picture that lists the rewards you get from treasure hunt, not from the main map, however that too would help make this a one stop shop.

this is already in gameā€¦?[quote=ā€œkillerman3333, post:53, topic:14541ā€]
I want a picture that lists the rewards you get from treasure hunt
[/quote]

1 Like

Unfortunately that is a poor representation of what we get from the items from treasure hunt. It shows the variables but is not fleshed out as to what each variableā€™s value is. An example is the coins. each coin has a different value that is gives in gold. I would like a picture the same as what you have above where the fleshed out values are represented and not just the variables themselves.

I may end up printing this and leaving it in a folder next to my bed lol

2 Likes
  • Blighted Land & Broken Spire
  • Title picture
4 Likes
  • Map updated 11/21/2016
4 Likes
  • Maugrim Woods
  • Mist of Scales
3 Likes

iā€™ve said it before and iā€™ll say it again (and probably in the future too!)

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!

1 Like