Traits list in 1.0.8

I attached a list of traitstone requirements to another guide. Posted here.

Of course, its not complete, because I don’t have access to everything. But its nearly there.

so in the exemple between alastair and archon statue:

Undead Slayer is the first traits and it’s different cost (16+8+8) - (12+4+4)

So whit your list, how we can consider this traits …?
it’s an epic traits for Alastair and a rare traits for Archon Statue…???

To clarify: it isn’t the traits themselves. It costs that much for an epic and that much for a rare, regardless of the traits in question.

so i can’t make a filter in the spreadsheet :neutral_face:
Perhaps an order idea…?

i like the fortress gate all team but then i didnt get the team bonuses. it seems all my team bonuses are gone

In the Patch Notes we mentioned that team bonuses now are given for unique troops.

1 Like

Oh wow, I missed this little bit of info! Now people can stop worrying about those 3x Venox + Celest teams.

While I’m sure some people will obviously be unhappy, we might be getting a lot more variety in invades now.

+1 :heart:

1 Like

Then again. Venoxia with all traits? All dragons get +2 life at the start. Gain +1 attack for each green ally. Gain +1 magic whenever an ally casts a spell.

4x Venoxia all get +8 life +4 attack and their attack buff from the ability scales exponentially. Still viable. Ish.

For some reason, when I click on “Patch notes”, nothing comes up for 1.0.8:

Check there, for some reason I couldn’t find them on the actual patch notes page either.

-Razlath

Thanks Razlath!

Indeed… and some us know what it is / where it is :smiley:

@Nimhain the first Trait of Acolyte is Stone link, Gain Bonus Brown Mana from Brown gem matches. How does this work because Acolyte uses Blue and Purple?

could it be because he makes brown gems? You would pair him up with rock worm for the best benefit

The Stone Link and other similar traits are team-wide. You make a match, you get +1 to that match (stacking additively with itself and banners and surges). Acolyte makes Browns, whatever gains the mana from matching the Browns gets the benefit of Stone Link.

Thanks I guess all Link traits work like that and are team wide? I assusmed it was linked to a single unit as it did not specifcally mentioned it applies to all allies who use brown

I wonder, is True Shot a team or individual trait? Say if I unlock True Shot on Orion (it’ll be months away at the rate I’m finding Runic and Arcane stones though) and he’s in the forth slot does Skull true damage only apply if he’s the one hitting with skulls? Or will my Carnex in the front line bypass armor with skull matches and explosions?

Trueshot is for the specific troop only. I’m fairly sure.

Trueshot is Troop only :wink: And that is OP enough by itself …

I played a fully traited Centaur + Bone Dragon team that wiped my whole party in 4 shots from one Bone Dragon cast … talk about an OP trait !!

Yeah I really want to get that trait unlocked! Orion will be a long time away though, maybe I’ll try it out with Glade Warden first.