Tower of doom (purple)

Has anyone got any suggestions for a Purple team for the tower of doom event?

I’m using:

Black manacles
The dragon Soul
Venbarak
Shadow Dragon

Dragonguard class, crypt banner

This is mainly because the team is fun to play with but I know it won’t scale. I was thinking of using something like:

Earth’s fury
Flame troll
Faunessa
Infernus

Titan class, silver banner

But I’m sure there are better teams out there!!! Obviously I’m aware that top competitive guilds aren’t going to want to share teams but for those of us that are playing the game for fun it would be interesting to see what “fun” teams could survive at high scales :grin:

1 Like

I use:

Sentinel/mountain crusher
Divine Ishbaala
Moon Rabbit
Kerberos (will probably switch it out for Spirit Fox at the endlevels).

1 Like

Doom weapon on sentinel, Infernus, Obsidious, Leprechaun lvl. 21 now

1 Like

Mang(titan), Rock troll, Keeper of souls, The possessed King or Leprechaun with the slayer banner.

2 Likes

Not keen on skull spam teams in general but I have to admit, they certainly are fun to play with!!

I haven’t used Kerberos for ages!! I might give that team a try and switch to mang later on with the keeper of souls, possessed king and leprechaun later on. Thanks for the ideas and hopefully they will help others too :grin:

I streamed using all my tier IV sigils on Monday.

Used a bunch of teams at different levels. Scroll through and see what you like there

4 Likes

Can someone please write a heavy metal song called “Ultimate Doom of Darkness”? Bonus points if it sounds like it was badly translated. Thanks in advance.

Here, I’ll get the ball rolling:

ULTIMATE DOOM OF DARKNESS
Everything die
Birds fall from sky

Volcano cloud
Go boom out loud

Kid with magic hair
Only survivor

Unspeakable deeds
Solo flute of reeds

[speed metal pan flute solo]

…and that’s as far as I got.

1 Like
1 Like

Cute but way too high-pitched. Looking for some guttural yelling here.

Well, I’m someone with a limited selection of troops, so I don’t have access to the high-end leet teams. Here’s what I’m using. I’ve made it to Floor 16 with these guys but not sure I can go higher.

New Doom Scythe - Thief (because it’s the highest class I have)
Emperor Liang
Moon Rabbit
Queen Aurora

Nice damage. Several times though I’ve lost the Hero quickly. Usually once that happens I’m still able to survive and have gotten life capped at 1000 on all the other troops but with limited damage options without the weapon. I still win but they make for long battles without the Scythe.

1 Like

What about replacing Liang with Ishbaala and moving Aurora up to 2nd so the unicorn gets a fast start and better chance to put up barriers early?

Plus potential for skull damage with Ishbaala.

My “Deadly Viper assassination squad”:

Silver Necropolis banner
Sentinel + Yasmine’s Pride
Divine Ishbaala
Nimue
Sekhma

Level 20 was passed easily.