建议新的玩法(百人斩)

请求开发者给予我们新的模式。
模式(百人斩)
玩家选取好固定的牌组。(按每周或每月,每季度可以设置种族,职业,王国,颜色限制等)

战斗开始后不能改变。(也不会改变,因为战斗并没有结束)

系统内置好25组敌人,按难度递增,等级,敌人种族,稀有度等。(如果能针对玩家选取不同职业安排不一样的敌人更好)

战斗开始后第一组敌人被摧毁后直接召唤出现第二组敌人,无需返回界面读取,直至玩家失败或者完成百人斩。

奖励按照玩家完成的进度分数计算。

1 Like

Google Translate:

Suggest a new way to play (Hundred Players)

Ask the developers to give us a new model.
Mode (Hundred People Cut)
The player selects a fixed deck. (By weekly or monthly, each quarter can set race, occupation, kingdom, color restrictions, etc.)

It cannot be changed after the battle begins. (It will not change, because the battle is not over)

There are 25 groups of enemies built into the system, which are increased by difficulty, level, enemy race, and rarity. (It would be better if you can select enemies with different occupations for players)

After the battle begins, the first group of enemies will be destroyed and the second group of enemies will be summoned directly. There is no need to return to the interface to read them until the player loses or completes the slash.

The reward is calculated based on the progress score completed by the player.

I like the idea! I think I’ve heard something similar mentioned before. Two thumbs up from me :+1::+1:.

Kind of like Treasure Hunt in that rewards increase based on your performance or progress but within a guaranteed limit, and more related to regular gameplay. I think I’d prefer if it wasn’t something that was incentivised to farm or play over and over, though.

The best model for this that I’ve been able to think of is “submitting your best score within a given time period”. E.g., you have unlimited tries within a day, or 3 days, or a week, and the highest level you reach determines the rewards you get. Increasing the number of categories available (each with a score to be submitted) could keep it interesting for people who finish too quickly.

@Magnasimus did you once suggest something like this (continuous enemies)? I’m sure someone (or several people) have.

2 Likes

Thank you for reading

I think so because I always feel that a battle is too short

Well chosen combinations don’t get a sense of accomplishment.

3 Likes