Top guilds want clarity in the Guild Wars scoring system!

What do we know and what do we not know?

We know:
Base score for winning (300 last week; 250 to 350 depending on progress this week);
Bonus for using # of troops of daily colour (stated by devs to be unchanged from previous system);
4 factors used to determine other bonuses (speed, damage ratio, mana ratio, # of troops still standing);
Speed formula (counting down from 30 actions last week, 50 this week);
Definition of an action (any spell cast or gem match where the player has to act - doesn’t count cascades);
Damage ratio (maximum bonus if player damage inflicted is 4x greater than AI damage inflicted);
Mana collection ratio (same as damage ratio);
Number of troops still standing (bonus increases to a maximum of 4, presumably a minimum of 1 if you won).

What don’t we know:
Relative weighting of bonuses;
Whether damage inflicted is counted before or after damage reduction/damage bonus traits;
Whether spillovers of either mana or damage count;
Whether a couple of specific instakill traits (Archer and Assassin) are treated like Deathmark (counting for zero damage) or whether they count as maximum damage.

I may be missing a few things on the list of things that we don’t know. If I am, please share, but the list of things that I do know is plenty for me to plan and execute my battles, and my results for the last few days have been well within a reasonable range of what I expect. Small sample, I know, and I’m sure I unconsciously use a particular play-style that will tend to limit the range of possibilities.