Top 50 Guild League Table History

The week is just about done, and the league spreadsheet displays the fruits (trophy-wise, not all the lovely double harvest of souls). :smiley:

This week it looks like we have a new rocket in the League - despite having no forum presence I’ve noticed, Swen giba earned the third most trophies to jump up 5 places this week. As we’ve seen before, it doesn’t take too many weeks of big gains for any guild to climb into the top 10, so I’ll be keeping an eye out.

This week also brought details of the new PvP. It looks like the guild trophy system will remain intact, so yours truly will continue recording the top 50 table, but the changes could seriously impact what is considered a good week’s trophy earning on the charts.

As suggested in the 2.0 preview thread, once 2.0 starts I will probably also start a new spreadsheet with the history of PvP rankings, assuming that they’re publically available. Considering the weekly updates will occur at the same time and the audience for the data will be almost identical, my plan is to post both updates in this thread. Stay tuned! :sunglasses:

18 Likes