Top 20 Dominant -GW Optional- 1500s/400k/300t, 40k seals, all tasks

We are still looking for more prospective applicants.

I’m interested!

1 Like

Hi digital mage, thank you for your interest. What is your activity like? Approximately how many trophies a week can you contribute and are able to donate 400k a week?

I can do 300 trophies and 400k donation easily. Full lvl 10 kingdoms. Gold x3 multiplier

1 Like

Great to hear :slight_smile: your invitation has been sent. Welcome aboard.

Here is my experience for my first week in Dominant:

Casual guild if you’re used to doing 300+ trophies in your free time(I know if you’re used to doing 100 trophies this isn’t the guild for you!)

1 Like

#37 now :slight_smile:

We will have one opening at re-set

1 Like

Now is the time to express interest and reserve a spot for the upcoming week. Reqs are due on Sunday at 1pm est. After that point we would prefer to replace our less active folks before or shortly after weekly reset as we have been completing all tasks on Monday plus legendaries. We have completed 20 legendary tasks this week.

2 positions have opened for this upcoming week.

I would be interested in joining the guild, I’m lvl 1050, all kingdoms at lvl 10 and at least 5 stars. My invite code is TREBOR_6

1 Like

Hi Trebor, are you able to meet or exceed our minimum requirements of 1500s 400k 300t?

Yes, usually I’m putting 800k-1m gold, 1500s and over 300t weekly

One position open

Intersting! invite code LJY 001
LV826 played in Tyrant 2 years,and I fought many battles with GW ranked1-15 guild

OK Acangg invitation sent. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to Dominant for placing forth among the top 50 in trophies for the past week. We will not be recruiting for the upcoming week. If anyone is interested in joining please contact me in pm and I will notify you when a position is available.

We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend.

1 Like

We currently are full, but if anyone is interested I can be reached here or in pm and can notify you when a position is available. Thank you.

1 Like

We have one spot open

It is looking like we might be looking for one or maybe two people. We are now rank 34. You can hit us up here or pm me