🐲 [TOP 10] Black Dragon - Recruiting - Come join us today!

We have one spot open currently. If you want to join, send @Eika and @Ashasekayi a PM, where you tell us your weekly avg trophies/donations. Make sure that you read our OP about requirements before you contact us.

✪ Guild Wars 100% pritority
✪ Maxed Guild Tasks (All Stat and Reward Bonuses)
✪ Many Legendary Tasks Completed
✪ Maxed Guild Chests

We are hoping to hear from you! :wink:

1 Like

You can PM me if you don’t hear anyting we are all in different timezones.

2 Likes

We have one spot open currently. If you want to join, send @Eika,@Ashasekayi or @krul a PM, where you tell us your weekly avg trophies/donations. Make sure that you read our OP about requirements before you contact us. (For a faster reply its recommended that you add all of us in the PM, all have differently timezones.)

✪ Maxed Guild Chests

2 Likes

:dragon_face: Black Dragon (Rank 6 Guild) has an opening! It you’re a dedicated and super active player that wants to have some fun with Guild Wars, come join us!

PM @Ashasekayi or @Eika if you can meet our requirements.

✪ Maxed Guild Chests

2 Likes

I am interested in joining your guild I can donate 1 million gold and meet seals and trophies

1 Like

Hi Ashasekayi I would be interested in joining the guild. I donate 700k+ weekly and seals + trophies are not a problem. Thanks

PMs sent :smile_cat:

1 Like

:dragon_face: Black Dragon has an opening! It you’re a dedicated and super active player, come join the team and have some fun winning Guild Wars loot!

PM @Ashasekayi or @Eika if you can meet [our requirements](🐲 [TOP 10] Black Dragon - Recruiting - Come join us today!

✪ Maxed Guild Chests

1 Like

I really like how you created your page any tips on how I could do the same for mine? I just signed up for the community yesterday. I run a guild on PS4. Yours is very eye-popping and catchy.

1 Like

Thanks. :smile_cat:

I play on Steam. So, it’s easy to pull out troop image files to manipulate for your recruitment page. If there is a specific troop image you want to use, let me know and I’ll post it.

1 Like

Ok thx, let me think and I’ll get back with you.

2 Likes

Sure thing.

1 Like

Hello. Im level 267, over 200 trophies, 300k gold weekly. I play daily. If you think im good for your guild my code ASIRAL.

:dragon_face: Black Dragon has an opening! It you’re a dedicated and super active player, come join the team and have some fun winning Guild Wars loot!

PM @Ashasekayi or @Eika if you can meet our requirements

✪ Maxed Guild Chests

2 Likes

Hey, Asha.

Just a curious question.

I’m not looking, but it seems that this thread doesn’t go “dim” in the text after I read it to the end and make sure I’ve read all posts.

Not sure why it’s still showing as unread,but… Good luck nonetheless. :smile_cat:

We have one spot open currently. If you want to join, send @Eika and @Ashasekayi a PM, where you tell us your weekly avg trophies/donations. Make sure that you read our OP about requirements before you contact us.

✪ Maxed Guild Chests

2 Likes

We are looking for strong and active players to place on our waiting list. If you want to join, send @Eika and @Ashasekayi a PM, where you tell us your weekly avg trophies/donations. Make sure that you read our OP about requirements before you contact us.

✪ Maxed Guild Chests

We are hoping to hear from you! :stuck_out_tongue:

✪ Maxed Guild Chests

1 Like

✪ Maxed Guild Chests

1 Like

✪ Maxed Guild Chests

1 Like