🐲 [TOP 10] Black Dragon - Recruiting - Come join us today!

We are currently seeking enthusiastic new recruits that are dedicated players. In other words, we want to maintain a strong crew that is ready to take on the exciting new guild challenges of Guild Wars. If you’re interested, PM @Ashasekayi or @Eika .

In your PM, please tell us how much gold you are willing to donate and how many trophies/seals you make on average.

##Guild Information:

League Rank: 6
Guild Level: 1747+
Current League: Demi-God II
Daily Bonus: +450%
Mana Masteries: +168

✪ Maxed Guild Tasks (All Stat and Reward Bonuses)
✪ Many Legendary Tasks Completed
✪ Maxed Guild Chests

✪ Active guild chat
✪ Promotions
✪ Private guild forum

##Player Requirements:

✪ Level 150+
✪ All kingdoms to level 10
✪ If you will be going on vacation or if you are ill, please let us know by posting in the “Vacation/Illness” thread on our private forum.

##Preferred Weekly Requirements:
✪ 300+ trophies
✪ 550,000+ gold
✪ 1500 seals
✪ 5 Guild Wars matches per day

##Weekly Minimum Requirements:

✪ 200+ trophies
✪ 550,000 gold
✪ 1300 seals
✪ 30 Guild Wars matches per week
✪ Upgrade Guild Wars Sentinels to Level 3

Note: These are the minimum requirements. However, we expect members to do 550,000+ gold/300+ trophies/1300+ guild seals a week on average. We are not looking for members that do just the bare minimum. People that do the bare minimum every week may be kicked.

12 Likes

I’d be interested. I averaged 700k and 700 trophies during the past 3weeks

Message sent :smile_cat:

I can do the gold and trophies.But im Lvl 98.Tacet referred me to this post.

2 Likes

Yes, DarkH is a really good player. He can easily do the 300/300k minimum. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@DarkHephaestus Eika will contact you shortly by PM. Thanks for your response!

@Tacet: Thanks so much for the referral. We appreciate it. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

A spot has opened up… PM me or @Ashasekayi if you are interested to join.

3 Likes

A spot has opened up… PM @Ashasekayi or me if you are interested to join.

Rank 6 Guild Recruiting:
In your PM, please state how many trophies and how much gold you donate on average a week.

1 Like

Come join a hardworking top guild! PM @Ashasekayi or @Eika with your average weekly gold/trophy donations. Read the original post for guild information and requirements.

A spot has opened up… Let us know if you do want to join a hard working guild.
PM me or @Ashasekayi with your weekly avg gold/trophy. For more information
you can read the original post.

We would loved to have you on board! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A new spot has opened up in Black Dragon [Rank 6 Guild]. Come join our well-oiled machine!

If you are interested in joining, PM @Ashasekayi or @EIka with your weekly gold/trophy average. Read the original post for more guild information.

1 Like

Spot still available… Let us know if you do want to join a hard working guild.PM me or @Ashasekayi with your weekly avg gold/trophy. For more information you can read the original post.

A spot has opened up… Let us know if you do want to join a hard working guild. PM me or @Ashasekayi with your weekly avg gold/trophy. For more information you can read the original post.

We fight together to protect the Black Dragon.

2 Likes

I really love that Black Dragon pic. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Our minimum requirement has been updated! :smiley:

Weekly Minimum Requirements:
✪ 200+ trophies
✪ 400,000 gold

Note: These are the minimum requirements. However, we expect members to do 533,000 gold/300 trophies a week on average. We are not looking for members that do just the bare minimum. (Read the OP for more information.)

We fight together to protect the Black Dragon.

3 Likes

Let us know if you do want to join us. Contact me or @Ashasekayi. :slight_smile:

Hi my name is T0X1C. I am looking for an active guild.

I am currently level 236. All 25 kingdoms level 10.

I should be able to easily meet your Weekly Minimum Requirements:
✪ 200+ trophies
✪ 400,000 gold

I am still in my current guild but I will leave right away if you have an opening.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

I’ll send a PM in a second, T0X1C.

A spot has opened up! PM me or @Ashasekayi if you are interested to join a top guild with active players. However read the OP so you know what the requirement are.

Cheers!:slight_smile: