🐲 [TOP 10] Black Dragon - Recruiting - Come join us today!

Also: We maxed both guild tasks and guild seals last week. So, we have all stat/reward bonuses active.

A spot has opened up! PM me or @Ashasekayi if you are interested to join a top guild with active players. However read the OP so you know what the requirement are.

Cheers!:slight_smile:

Hey,

Now it is your chance to join a strong and active guild, with a nice little community of members.
The guild has an own Board, and helpful members.

PM @Ashasekayi or me if you are interested to join us! :slight_smile:

All tasks get done early, here, as well as we have reached the 40K Guild chests every week.

Our minimum requirement is 200T and 400K gold. However we expect our members to do the little extra. You can read more about our min.req and other guild info in the OP.

Looking forward to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Because together we shall defend the Black Dragon! Aye!!

I’ve always been curious about this. Whom does the black dragon need protecting from? He/she/it looks pretty darn menacing.

The Black Dragon is the heart in our guild, which supplies each Hero with protection, in forms of Barrier/Heal. So the irony is that he is doing all forms of white magic, but not black magic. And the most
important, he cannot use his spells on himself. So every Hero in our guild needs to protect him in return.
Eventho he looks like a very darn menacing dragon, he is pretty old and needs to be
protected from strong enemy Heroes or dragons that is dealing black magic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

Now it is your chance to join a strong and active guild, with a nice little community of members.

PM @Ashasekayi or me if you are interested to join us! :slight_smile:

All tasks get done early, here, as well as we have reached the 40K Guild chests every week.

Our minimum requirement is 200T and 400K gold. However we expect our members to do the little extra. You can read more about our min.req and other guild info in the OP.

Would love to join! Level 169 all kingdoms level 10, no problem meeting those requirements.

1 Like

We have one possible spot open for a dedicated player! :slight_smile:
Read the original post for more information.

Hello, I would be interested I can hit or exceed all those marks. Lvl 350 have all lvl 10 kindoms.

Invite Code is AIYANA_1

Cheers,
H.G.

1 Like

A spot has opened up…

PM me or @Ashasekayi if you are interested to join us! :slight_smile:

All tasks get done on Mondays here, as well as we have reached the 40K Guild chests every week.

1 Like

:dragon_face: Black Dragon has an opening!

PM @Eika or @Ashasekayi if you can meet our requirements. Our minimum requirement is 200 trophies and 550,000 gold .

✪ Maxed Guild Tasks (All Stat and Reward Bonuses)
✪ Many Legendary Tasks Completed
✪ Maxed Guild Chests

3 Likes

:dragon_face: Black Dragon has an opening!

PM @Ashasekayi if you can meet our requirements. Our minimum requirement is 200 trophies and 550,000 gold .

✪ Maxed Guild Tasks (All Stat and Reward Bonuses)
✪ Many Legendary Tasks Completed
✪ Maxed Guild Chests

Really excelent group here. I recomend joining them if you can.
Just watch out for that @Eika guy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks @DEMONorANGEL :smile_cat:

1 Like

Hello my invite code is LEGOLAS_11 maxed out all kingdomes lvl 10 more than 500k gold per week i can do 300 trophies 1500 seals per week as welll sometimes more if there is still spot avalaibale inv thx let me know to leave my curent guild thx

Hiya Legolas,

We aren’t recruiting at the moment. Thanks for your interest.

Ash something happed and i am not in guild any more! No idea how it happened, i woke up this morning and was not in. No one said i was at risk, so i think it was accidental?

Edit:

So looks like giving 550k+ each week isn’t enough. I have been busy with family during this season and saved up gold to make up for it. however since I didn’t max out on seals each week looks like was removed. I guess that’s fair, but what isn’t is how I was removed without any warning whatsoever…unfortunate.

Good lesson for anyone wanting to be in the guild, its top ten and strict, make sure to finish those seals each week!

Cheers,
H.G.

Yea, the “good lesson” about this guild is to communicate with guild leaders when you aren’t going to make the minimum requirements for two weeks in a row.

Also, read the guild information and requirements. Do that and you’re golden.

1 Like

A spot has opened up, we are looking for a good player. Read the OP, and contact me or/and @Ashasekayi. If interested, first man to the mill…

A spot has opened up, we are looking for a great player. Read the OP, and contact @Ashasekayi and/or me through PM, If interested. First man to the mill… Remember to tell us how many trophies/gold donated you are doing on a weekly basis.

Thank you,
Eika :slight_smile: