Too many now things now have 'clocks'

I appreciate the new and cool ideas that continue to make it harder and harder for those of us that don’t have several hours every day to basically play. I play most of my time on the weekend.

During the week, well the new PVP monolith buffs just are going to be unusable for me, and wasted. Which means now my weekend is even more crammed in time constraints.

Can you re-think these like you did with the 15 minute exalted path awards.

3 Likes

After some consideration, I arrived at the realisation, that I don’t care about the monolith boni. Losing out on stat bonus time, losing out on hawk tokens, losing out on VP… it does not really hurt me. Reaching the top 3 in a diamond bracket is way too much effort to make it worth, while completing the weekly point requirement takes me far less than five hours.

The new update is the most enjoyable, when you learn to ignore it. Good luck with that.

10 Likes

yes i am just using talisman to accelerate the weekly PvP goals and slight maintenance to stay in diamond. i am not chasing the top until scoring is fixed

1 Like

Add to it that not all brackets are created equal.
First place in my diamond bracket this week is 250k (57k for third spot); guildmate showed a screenshot of his diamond bracket - 22k to place first. I’m not saying more.

11 Likes

I got second for 190+ :melting_face:

1 Like

I confirm that not all diamond brackets are equal. I managed to top my diamond bracket last week with roughly 52,000 VP. Meanwhile, a guild member was at 250,000 VP and counting to at least stay in the top 3.

This is just counting the past week. I’ve somehow managed to win 1st place by barely trying and other players have spent basically all their free time to top their bracket but failed to be successful.

The situation with brackets isn’t helped any by the unfair scoring system for players at higher levels. I don’t consider myself a high level, but plenty of players do attack me and that number has increased. Strangely enough, every time I level up, it feels like the number is gradually increasing. Hm, odd. Must be a feature, not a bug.

2 Likes

I felt like once you reached diamond league, you should at least get 50 gold marks for being in that league. This up and down and all around nonsense is pure madness and is as balanced as going into a screaming match with a howler monkey.:rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t even want to be in the Diamond league and have managed to stay here. I have heard to just not play a week and drop down a league or three.

Nope…

I found that more funny than i should have. I laughed so hard i farted :rofl:

Wait. You don’t?! So if I get into diamond, then stop PVP altogether, I can just get the silver marks every day for being diamond without having to keep my place?

Sure you get silver marks. The 90 weekly gold marks from the VP rewards might be the stronger motivation though, to keep at least a moderate activity level.

I’ve seen a couple of times already where I could have completed my PvP goals for 6500VP and still be relegated. You could look for that chance, or just play 1 battle and blow off getting the 80 gold marks from tasks.

Unforetunately, we’re now blocked from seeing who’s in our PvP League or what their progress is unless we play a battle. Yet another drop in the bucket of anti-consumerism from these devs…

1 Like