Toad's Wild Ride

I thought switch the first and last enemies was bad, at least you could plan for that…

1 Like

Yh, order of annoyance is trickster bulette cedric topped of by this ridiculous addition. Oh hang on, just bought it with glory and its “spell” is “TBD” exactly like the class weapon from last week. Mystery troops and weapons we cant use, illegible traits? Hats off devs. Stunning work.

1 Like

Pulled 2 TPK while pulling for this troop + Umbraxis in 410ish event keys. Now I’m sitting on 4…

Save your keys. What sort of spell is “TBD”? Spend a little glory. Knock yourself out lol.

1 Like

4x Psion but not a single Umbraxis. Was trying for TPK. I didn’t even get the new epic.

If the spell effect is TBD, the cast of it should just bug out the enemy team, transforming them all into a nonexistent troop. That’d be cool…:grinning:

1 Like

Tested it just now though. It seems to do the effect listed above at least

Why are the two remaining doom troops even showing in our unowned troops? I would love to know the answer. They did this once before with unowned weapons that were yet to be released and took them out due to complaints. So what do they do? Do it with the troops now instead. :roll_eyes:

Bottom of all the Doom weapons’ upgrade windows:

This is why I’m the detail person. I see things. (Capital K)

if the first enemy is brown does stones weapon drain 5 mana from them?

Troy wants to know what “TBD” is… also, wants it. :laughing:

“TBD” stands for “Totally Baked Developer”, as in the kind that hasn’t had a troop release without text issues since early 2018.

1 Like

Or Totally Brain Dead (so many possibilities lol)
:smiley:

or…Tired bald dev aka sirrian <3

To celebrate the new Battlecrasher. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like