To the community in general

Lol

10char

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha!!! My op here gets flagged but the people calling me names doesnt? Are you goddamn kidding me???

This is getting very entertaining! I suppose i am making it all up huh… Its all in my head? The name calling and abuse i get all the time is a figment of my imagination?

Why is my post flagged?

BECAUSE THE BULLIES WANT ME SILENCED! THEY FLAG MY POST IN HOPES I WILL GET SENT TO MY ROOM BY MOMMY!

Its bad when a whole community thinks these people are perfect little angels and im the goddamn piece of shit!

How many people have i called asshole? 0
How many people have i called pathetic whiny cunt? 0
How many people have i sent vulgarity laced PMs to that were chock full of insults? 0

How many of these “perfect little angels” have dont this to me? 5

Do you all comprehend that? Five! 5 people have done some combination of those things to me and you all think they are just the bees knees!

Well fear not people… I cant wait until the next target comes along and they start complaining about the same goddamn people. Then maybe you all might say “maybe vangor wasnt full of shit”

But then it will be too late…

So enjoy these boards but rest assured i am not leaving… I wanna be here to see what happens when that next victim does come along and once the bullying starts on them, you all will see me standing there as a reminder that this shit could have been taken care of but it was easier to just insult vangor and call him a liar…

The bad gu

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I will be closing this thread as it is in gross violation of community guidelines. There are call outs, swearing and arguments taking place. This is unacceptable on these forums.

13 Likes