To-do list

sigh Let’s pretend once more, that this subforum reaches anyone, who could implement suggestions…

With an increasing amount of stuff, that is possible to do, it also becomes easier to loose track of what is still open and what is done. Browsing through the different windows is a possibility, but does not ensure, that you don’t miss out on something.
Having a list available somewhere, that shows, how many guild and individual event and delve tokens, rewards from dungeon, arena and whatever and special stuff like battlecrashers are still available, would help.

The data is in the game already, all it needs is a small interface for it.

9 Likes

I would love to see a personal favorite troop filter. A way to set my favorite troops to be marked and pulled up in the filter.

4 Likes

Please allow me to bring this topic to attention once more. With the introduction of yet more weekly game modes since I posted this (trials, underspire…), it has become even more troublesome to not forget one, I want to do within a day or week.

4 Likes

Not a small feature though, as long as it requires updates. You can make a to-do list in some other app, like M$ Excel, and mark your progress there.

LOL…Based on the title, I thought this was a to-do list for the devs on their next update put into one concise post. I like your idea though. I don’t try to do everything, but for players who do, I think a reminder like this would be extremely helpful.

2 Likes