To battle the purple team

come on ladies and gentlemen!! :slight_smile: :wink: collabo :smiling_imp: collects events!!! my proposition for the defense :sunglasses: :

Carnex
Infernal King
Dragon Soul
Venoxia

Boar Rider
Shadow Dragon
Dragonian Rogue
Spooky Imp

Carnex
Dracos
Shadow Dragon
Qeen Mab

all troop full mythic off course :wink:

My Defense Team:

Infernal King
Boar Rider
Bone Dragon
Hero(Sands of Time)(Sorcerer) :slight_smile:

Write what do you think :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve actually set my normal soul-farming team as defense since they are all purples.

Pharos Ra *
Kerberos ***
Aziris ***
Acolyte***

And since Kerberos is fully traited, his Gate Guardian trait will bring out extra Wargs to kill.

1 Like

Awesome suggestion. I like the request. I’ve been setting my defence team according to the weekly event for weeks now. I wish more players would clue in/catch on

1 Like

I wish I could get a few snotgems. Unfortunately, I’m getting 1 per match - from Bone Dragon.

2 Likes

I actually gave up on PVP and have been getting these in explore. I’ve been playing mostly in Khetar since I need the arcanes from there and I’ve been getting 2-3 or more per match because almost everyone it gives me to fight against has a few purple folks.

1 Like

It would be nice if we could get the bonus Glory AND the snot gems but I guess that’s too much to ask.

1 Like

Try

Aziris
Aziris
Aziris
Aziris

1 Like

Mine is best, you basically cannot lose:

Sacrifice
Sacrifice
Sacrifice
Sacrifice

If they get powered up they just kill each other or themselves and you still get the snotgems! Its win/win for everyone.

2 Likes

Have you tried alternating between Casual and Ranked PVP? I do this to search for teams with 3 or 4 purple and usually get some Revenge battles. I’m using Mino and it’s awesome to get above 10 glory for those revenge battles.

1 Like

I managed to “lose” to that exact team of 4 Sacrifices… because I got one of those server/database errors after I won. Most embarrassing loss ever…

My defense team is Ancient Horror, Queen Mab, Succubus, Banshee. I didn’t put much thought into it, just randomly picked purple troops that I have fully traited/leveled. I don’t care that much about winning defense.

I really wish everyone would set their defense according to the weekly event…

1 Like